Real Madrid (old thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Overrated?

I think even that might be a bit harsh...He's a terrific young player, tipped for future success...But will it come at RM?...He wants to make the jump to the 'next level' and apparently believes Mou is the one to take him there...He'll soon see it for the circus it is

Myrmecophile

Mr. Japes
I don't see how Sahin can be overrated... He's young and has just played a major role in a title-winning Dortmund side. He's now stepping up a level in terms of clubs and we'll see how he does.

barcetia

Mikrofonkåt
Sahin is not shit.
What next? Suarez and Gerrard are world class? Give me a break.

He'll flop @ Real. Having 2 Xabi's next to eachother will be a disaster against any teams with any potency up front. The defence will unguarded. Someone like essien or Yaya would make more sense.

Catalonian Devil

Shukran Pep
I don't see how Sahin can be overrated... He's young and has just played a major role in a title-winning Dortmund side. He's now stepping up a level in terms of clubs and we'll see how he does.

He might not have been but now some people are already claiming he's the complete package. He is talented and has potential but has yet to prove himself at a big team, he is certainly far from the finished product...

C

Cruijff

Şahin is a very good football player. Definitely not overrated. But I don't think that he will be successful in Madrid with midfielders like Alonso, Khedira, Diarra, Kaka and Özil around him.

He will leave the club at the end of the season (2011-2012) just like Sneijder, Huntelaar, Robben, Van der Vaart and many others did before.

Trequartista

The good
Awesome player
Could have been a bad move for both the player and Club if they spend a lot but if its indeed for 10m then the risk is low,Probably could have been better for Madrid if they went for a destroyer in the midfield as the idea of pushing ALonso a bit in midfield is a bit tempting.
and lol at the cules starting to hate him,is hating every madrid player a default?

ŞHe will leave the club at the end of the season (2011-2012) just like Sneijder, Huntelaar, Robben, Van der Vaart and many others did before.

dont think so Alonso is not getting younger and even if he doesnt get his chances next season,he will replace Alonso soon

Trequartista

The good
Yeah I know, but TBF it's not madridismo or Real Madrid's fault that Serie A was laughable this year with such rubbish team as Milan winning it. I congratulate you on the win though, it's always a championship, even if the league was almost as weak as the teams from spots 3 and below in La Liga ;)

On that note I don't really care about Milan's championship. RM got positive results on aggregate vs Milan in CL and reached the top stages where as Milan got their arses handed to them by the team whom we beat how much .. ? :)

Peace. Talk to Beast after he comes back. He will sure be willing to reply to your statements.
Where is beast anyway?

C

Cruijff

Awesome player
Could have been a bad move for both the player and Club if they spend a lot but if its indeed for 10m then the risk is low,Probably could have been better for Madrid if they went for a destroyer in the midfield as the idea of pushing ALonso a bit in midfield is a bit tempting.
and lol at the cules starting to hate him,is hating every madrid player a default?

dont think so Alonso is not getting younger and even if he doesnt get his chances next season,he will replace Alonso soon

Alonso is 29 years old. He can play at least three more seasons at Real Madrid I think. But maybe you're right. I don't know what Mourinho has in mind. I didn't think that Özil would play a lot in his first season, but now he's in my opinion the best player there.

I haven't seen him play, but if he plays like Busquets or Yaya, he'll be the perfect signing for them.

I watched him a lot in the Bundesliga. He plays as a central midfielder but can also play as a defensive midfielder (like Busquets) or as RM/LM.

El Gato

Villarato!
Where is beast anyway?

The last thing I've seen that was said about him is that he is moving continents.

barcetia said:
He'll flop @ Real. Having 2 Xabi's next to eachother will be a disaster against any teams with any potency up front. The defence will unguarded. Someone like essien or Yaya would make more sense.

He's not supposed to be starting next to Xabi you know. He's supposed to be an eventual long-term successor of Alonso, at least that's how it looks to me. He will for sure not start as a second holding midfielder in 4-2-3-1, he will be a major ball distributor if he fits in and that's not going to be in the upcoming season. This upcoming season he will just be a rotation option for Xabi. He is a perfect fit for 4-3-3 though.

As for the comments as if he was overrated or shit, I heard many people say the same thing about Ozil. The only thing Sahin lacks is the potent National Team for people to think of him as a potential real deal.

Super Pippo said:
Cool story, but you are still not champions of anything, like you said you would be. So yeah, basically, you are my bitch now. Capisco?
I know it's cool, after all it's true ;) Not the champs of anything ? Like we said we would be ? I'm your bitch ? 3 out of 3 things you got wrong. Quite remarkable.

Last edited:

DucdeOrléans

Wolfe?

Villarato? You believe that?

This Sahin, is he really the deal or just overrated? And where will he fit? Madrid certainly can't play with Xabi and him in the midfield....

Hamzah

High Definition Member
sahin is the shit. i'm telling you. madrid are actually getting some bargains in amongst the madness. ozil, di maria, now sahin

DucdeOrléans

Di Maria a bargain? 36 million euro?

The shit? Based on what? Gotze is far more promising than Sahin.

And what about Canales? He is 3 years younger than Sahin and could easily be better than him.

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
What next? Suarez and Gerrard are world class? Give me a break.

Suarez is world class. Gerrard was world class. But I don't see your point. How many times have you seen Sahin? or because he's plays for a unfashionable club, he has to be average or crap and only good players play for fashionable clubs like barca, man u or villarreal etc..........You no nothing about Sahin so I'll take your opinion with a grain of salt.

Sahin is Alonso's heir apparent in that team and together, Madrid have a platform to build offensive moves and build a platform. Sahin cannot be called crap nor overrated. He can be called a good player with the potential to be a world class player and can form an amazing partnership with Alonso. All that Madrid midfield needs is a destroyer to supplant Alonso and Sahin. Whether that is Lass, Kherdira or a new sigining who knows.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans