Real Madrid (old thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thierry

Valdano has delivered his first important interview here is bits and pieces

Having promised to lead Los Blancos back to glory in his inauguration speech, the supremo has now given an in-depth look at how he will reshape the squad for the coming season, starting with the newly-appointed coach, Manuel Pellegrini.

“Pellegrini has been the chosen one essentially because he was proposed to us by Jorge Valdano and because we think that he is the right man,” he told the Radio Television Espanola programme, '59 Seconds'.

so Beast, how is Pellegrini different from Bernd Schuster.?

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
I saw you write Guti name so many times, i started to wonder what did i do to piss you off that much

It is just that he was the only creative player we had, especially that Sniejder went out of form/injured. Thats how bad we were.

Beast

The Observer
so Beast, how is Pellegrini different from Bernd Schuster.?

I'll leave that to Cule's to reply .. there is a big gap between Schuster and Pellegerini .. big big gap

Nando great find for Sid interview.. i trust him 100 times more then Balague

Beast

The Observer
too early to talk about titles .. it depend on how he adapt and how quickly the players understand his idea's and who is coming this summer

Nándor

Nando great find for Sid interview.. i trust him 100 times more then Balague

Nope his figure is spot on.

i'm still confused by the number in € though. i guess that's due to the diffrent values of the pound/euro back in 2001 and today. sid is spot on with the 47 pounds, but while back in 2001 that was around 75m €, it seems like today, with the current exchange, that's just around 55m €.

anyway...refering to the article. sid seems to leave no room for any doubt that CR is also on his way to madrid. and he also seems to be sure, that pérez won't stop with 2 "galacticos (kaka' & CR), but rather go for 3. that would actually make sense, if you consider pérez' words, that his team and himself will have to do the work of 3 years within 1 year/summer. if you do the math, that's 3 galacticos and would only leave ribéry as one

talking about ribéry, bayerns uli hoeness once again said, that they will definitly not sell ribéry. meanwhile it's reported that bayern are interested in both VDV and sneijder.
like i said before...the only way to get ribéry imo (especially after paying cash only for kaka' and lot of cash for CR) is cash + 2 players

and on a sidenote, i hate the idea that pérez COULD seriously be thinking about wether to get villa or forlan. but i rather see that as press BS, than actually happening. this is most likely what the press made out of pérez' statement of how today clubs demand way too much money for their players...and as an example, he refered to forlans buy-out clause as being a reasonable price. nothing more, nothing less

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans