Real Madrid (old thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Cruijff

His statistics this season with Borussia Dortmund: 40 matches; 8 goals; 13 assists. Not bad for a central midfielder/defensive midfielder.

Hamzah

High Definition Member
he will pay off the 36 million. he has a long future and in the long run its actually a cheap transfer. (rather than buy a new player in his position every 3/4 years)

as for gotze and canales. they are different players, in more attacking position. they are for ozil and kaka to worry about. sahin is a deep lying playmaker in the mould of alonso and fabregas

(edit: obviously gotze is not a rm player but you know what i am trying to say)

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
Di Maria is the bollocks, I don't think bargain is the correct word, but I think in his Madrid career he'll prove to be worth the fee.

Xavi_78

Do not get this Sahin love, and yes as a German I have seen a lot of games with him in the Bundesliga. But I also seen that in the "big Games" like in the Europa Legue or for the NT he is not there yet. As being worldclass, this is a description which is so overused. Xavi, Iniesta and Busi are worldclass, compared to these three Sahin is a more apprentice, so give me a brack with this Sahin hype.

barcetia

Mikrofonkåt
Suarez is world class. Gerrard was world class. But I don't see your point. How many times have you seen Sahin? or because he's plays for a unfashionable club, he has to be average or crap and only good players play for fashionable clubs like barca, man u or villarreal etc..........You no nothing about Sahin so I'll take your opinion with a grain of salt.

Sahin is Alonso's heir apparent in that team and together, Madrid have a platform to build offensive moves and build a platform. Sahin cannot be called crap nor overrated. He can be called a good player with the potential to be a world class player and can form an amazing partnership with Alonso. All that Madrid midfield needs is a destroyer to supplant Alonso and Sahin. Whether that is Lass, Kherdira or a new sigining who knows.
You don't know anything about me. You're 30 years old and acting like a 10 year old. :worthy:
He cannot form an "awesome partnership" with Alonso because they're the same player. That'll be like having two Zlatans in one team and expecting them to deliver. It won't happen, Alonso needs a destroyer not another distributor.

DucdeOrléans

Do not get this Sahin love, and yes as a German I have seen a lot of games with him in the Bundesliga. But I also seen that in the "big Games" like in the Europa Legue or for the NT he is not there yet. As being worldclass, this is a description which is so overused. Xavi, Iniesta and Busi are worldclass, compared to these three Sahin is a more apprentice, so give me a brack with this Sahin hype.

This.

Chevy

Hmm, probably comes a year too early, this move. Sahin is talented but I can't see this transfer being a good thing for his career right now. He's not an attacking mid so the only guys he could replace in Madrid's current system are Alonso and Khedira. There's no getting past Alonso for now and Sahin isn't one for the dirty work - he does defend but he's not a true ballwinner, you always wanna put some steel next to the guy to get the best out of him. Thing is, Alonso himself is the same way and that makes a Nuri-Xabi partnership very unlikely. So unless Mourinho switches to a different formation (4-3-3 perhaps?) Sahin will struggle to get serious minutes. He'll get a few starts in the Copa, come on as a substitute every now and then, that's it.

El Gato

Villarato!

Someone said he is overrated and I don't know in relation to what, nobody said he is world class, because I don't like overusing these top tier descriptives. Ducde can confirm this after our discussion on WCs ;) He is a good player with potential to become a class one if his talent will be developed properly and with enough attention.

Tiam, why are you all over Ed ? From a 10 sentence post you pull out a sentence which doesn't match whilst the rest of it is completely true. Don't be too much of a douche :) + TBF he can form a partnership with Alonso if for instance Madrid changes tactics to 4-3-3 where there will be space for 2 midfielders who can operate the ball.

Bergkamp10

Marca and Spanish TV are reporting Arsenal have bid £20m for Benzema (which seems plausible as Wenger hates Chamakh and Bendtner is leaving). Do you think Real will sell him? And at that price?

Bergkamp10

Spanish TV Station TVE reports that the bid for Benezma has been accepted and the player will travel to London at the end of the season.

Are TVE reliable? And I thought JM hated Benzema and wanted him out?

SwiftGuyver

................Ramsey..............Wilshere...........
van Persie............Benzema..................Nasri

???

could be quite interesting next season...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans