Real Madrid (old thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

barcetia

Mikrofonkåt
Someone said he is overrated and I don't know in relation to what, nobody said he is world class, because I don't like overusing these top tier descriptives. Ducde can confirm this after our discussion on WCs ;) He is a good player with potential to become a class one if his talent will be developed properly and with enough attention.

Tiam, why are you all over Ed ? From a 10 sentence post you pull out a sentence which doesn't match whilst the rest of it is completely true. Don't be too much of a douche :) + TBF he can form a partnership with Alonso if for instance Madrid changes tactics to 4-3-3 where there will be space for 2 midfielders who can operate the ball.
Yes, but why would you change to a 4-3-3 when a 4-2-3-1 is doing you good?

so
backline
xabi-sahin-özil?
who protects the backline Wolfy?

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
Benzema would be a good signing for Arsenal, a very good signing.

With that £20m added to his budget I expect Mourinho will now want Llorente AND Drogba.

SwiftGuyver

@Alex Song - haha yeah man, i think Karim could work really well for you, at the right club and with regular starting time he could be an absolute beast in the EPL...

your passing and creativity combined with a natural, proven goal scorer like Benzema (and van Persie if he can stay fit...) should be lethal...

Bergkamp10

If it happens I will genuinely cry with happiness. You all know I have a thing about Benzema :D I heard back in January that we contacted his agent and if the Hig hadn't been injured then Madrid may have been willing to listen to an offer. He's a friend of Wenger and Nasri too.

@Alex Song - haha yeah man, i think Karim could work really well for you, at the right club and with regular starting time he could be an absolute beast in the EPL...

your passing and creativity combined with a natural, proven goal scorer like Benzema (and van Persie if he can stay fit...) should be lethal...

Yep, and at Arsenal he'd be the focal point of our attack, the fans would love him and he'd be in a french dressing room(with his mate Nasri) so that would help a lot. I don't want to get my hopes up but I have a good feeling about Benzema.

SwiftGuyver

If it happens I will genuinely cry with happiness. You all know I have a thing about Benzema :D I heard back in January that we contacted his agent and if the Hig hadn't been injured then Madrid may have been willing to listen to an offer. He's a friend of Wenger and Nasri too.

Yep, and at Arsenal he'd be the focal point of our attack, the fans would love him and he'd be in a french dressing room(with his mate Nasri) so that would help a lot. I don't want to get my hopes up but I have a good feeling about Benzema.

yeah man it just makes sense, feels like the right fit for both club and player to be honest...

£20m is a good price as well...

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
Sahin would work best under a christmas tree with Real Madrid but it will come at the expense of either Di Maria or Ozil, won't happen.

I want to see this team:

Casillas
Arbeloa Ramos Carvalho Marcelo
Pepe Xabi
Di Maria Ozil Ronaldo
Higuain

Minimum Bench: Adan, Garay, Khedira, Granero, Kaka (hope he stays), Sahin, and Benzema.

This team full strength would be devastating, very possible to challenge Barcelona.

El Gato

Villarato!
Yes, but why would you change to a 4-3-3 when a 4-2-3-1 is doing you good?

so
backline
xabi-sahin-özil?
who protects the backline Wolfy?

Not Ozil. In that case Ozil belongs to the wing forward three in the place of Di Maria or the other way round which you have seen a lot of times this season when Di Maria was benched, RM played conservative style and Ozil was in the line-up. In Clasico's for instance Ozil was the one who was benched.

What's that Benzema BS about ?

barcetia

Mikrofonkåt
Still doesn't make any sense. Would you spare the already integrated di Maria? Who's been your best signing? Or would you refuse to play your newly found Zidane, Özil? Playing Özil as a false nine is something Mourinho might try again but that would be heavily dependant on that di Maria and CRon will score.

I'm more with Raed in this case. You have a newly found destroyer in Pepe, I'd rather buy a new RB, Philipp Lahm would be awesome but he'd never leave Bayern. Maybe now with the Robben criticism but it's a long shot. Then you have your back up DMs in Lass and Khedira.

Therefore, Sahin isen't NEEDED. However, for 10 million, who wouldn't wnna buy him?

Birdy

Sahin would work best under a christmas tree with Real Madrid but it will come at the expense of either Di Maria or Ozil, won't happen.

I want to see this team:

Casillas
Arbeloa Ramos Carvalho Marcelo
Pepe Xabi
Di Maria Ozil Ronaldo
Higuain

Minimum Bench: Adan, Garay, Khedira, Granero, Kaka (hope he stays), Sahin, and Benzema.

This team full strength would be devastating, very possible to challenge Barcelona.

1) Do you like Arbeloa, man ?????

2) Rumours say that Mou wants kaka out and will try to bring in (like every summer) Gerrard or Lampard. The former is staying definetely in Liverpool, so possibly Lampard..
If an exchange with Kaka happens it will be a big, a huge flop for Real...

El Gato

Villarato!
Tiam, as I said, Nuri Sahin will not be a first team regular ! He is only there for next 3 years to backup and rotate with Alonso, maybe for some games he will get into the line-up as a 3rd midfielder, but that's it. He is supposed to be a player of future, a next generation of playmakers.

Sahin isn't needed, but he is sure a nice backup and a future hope that is supposed to replace Alonso in long term so I'm glad we made this move right now, because his value would definitely go up in the coming years.

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
I never paid any attention to Sahin before, but because he signed for Madrid I'm going to conclude that he is probably shit without any evidence to back this statement up.

Birdy

Lampard is past is, no way in hell Real will sign him.

Sure, but Mourinho is in love (and will always be) with four players: Gerrard, Lampard, Drogba and Carvalho.. He will never accept their end, unless it is pretty obvious..
He brought Carvalho in, so this summer, he will go for two seeking to get rid of two others (Benzema, Kaka)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans