Real Madrid (old thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nándor

it won't be 4 for sure!!! but i would definitly add ribéry to the galactico list!!! why don't you??? and it is him i believe pérez will go for as the third galactico.

pure speculation i admit, but judging from his desire to do the work of 3 year in 1 summer, knowing he used to sign one galactico every summer...well. and then there is the fact that german papers report that sneijders and heitingas representative, who also reps VDV btw, is in munich, in talks with bayern.

Gnegneri

immaculately conceived
Sid added nothing outside what the spanish press has claimed apart from confirming once again Kaka & CR

but won't be 3 or 4 galacticos.. they don't make them like they used to anymore.. the entire world has 3 galacticos.. Messi-CR & Kaka.. Iniesta is a galactico in his game and performance and should be up there but he is not a marketing tool to be called a galactico ( i talked with Maz about this point before ) ..

9 years ago.. u had Figo,Zidane,Ronaldo,Henry,Rivaldo,Totti,Del Piero,Becks,Nedved..etc now only 3 players can be called that and most of them are from 1 to 3 in the top list of every year WPOY...
Zlatan? If the dude plays at a big club, couldn't he get Galactico? Great football player and clearly some marketing characteristics.

But other than that, I don't see anyone indeed.

maz

I walk the line
(without getting too far off topic) in spanish and catalan you pronounce everything. Its not like english with a bunch of inconsistent pronunciations. A zillion ways to pronounce -ough in english. Through, thorough, trough, hiccough etc.. But for esteve, there are three syllabuls and you pronounce them all. You pronounce the -ve on the end, which is pronounced veh.

E-leck-tron-ick Ste-v

1000 posts, hoozah.
And what a post it was! Definitely sums up your time here.

E

Esteve

(without getting too far off topic) in spanish and catalan you pronounce everything. Its not like english with a bunch of inconsistent pronunciations. A zillion ways to pronounce -ough in english. Through, thorough, trough, hiccough etc.. But for esteve, there are three syllabuls and you pronounce them all. You pronounce the -ve on the end, which is pronounced veh.

You the man, now I know how to pronounce my own name, BIG achievement!

Beast

The Observer
Anyway, you were on for a sure thing with the galácticos before pérez sacked del bosque (probably the biggest wtf moment in the history of spanish football...along with him getting rid of maka). But the galáctico team did win the champions league and the la liga. Its all about stability, thats the key to your success.
true the biggest wtf ever considering the team just won the liga & reached the CL semi final..
however this time he is starting correctly.. no Quieroz, no Garcia Remon,no Lopez Caro and no Luxemborgo (jesus christ ) .. a great manager is the first correct step not a puppet ..
a playmaker is what we also need .. i really hope he learned a lot from the last time.. Perez is smart i have to admit that.. i just find a hard time trusting him.. i can only hope for the best & Valdano & Zidane influence

it won't be 4 for sure!!! but i would definitly add ribéry to the galactico list!!! why don't you??? and it is him i believe pérez will go for as the third galactico.

pure speculation i admit, but judging from his desire to do the work of 3 year in 1 summer, knowing he used to sign one galactico every summer...well. and then there is the fact that german papers report that sneijders and heitingas representative, who also reps VDV btw, is in munich, in talks with bayern.

Ribery problem is what Calderon signed with Man U people.. the penalty is a lot.. so unless Gill & Valdano agree to call it a day there is no freaking way Real COULD buy Ribery cause it will cost them something like say 50 or something for B Munich and 30 Mil penalty for Man U .. no way no way no way

Zlatan? If the dude plays at a big club, couldn't he get Galactico? Great football player and clearly some marketing characteristics.

But other than that, I don't see anyone indeed.
I never considered Zlatan one tbh , he fail miserably in all big occasions par 2 in his career (group stage vs Italy, CL game vs Real with Capello )

E-leck-tron-ick Ste-v

1000 posts, hoozah.

:lol::lol::lol: brilliant ...

Nándor

Ribery problem is what Calderon signed with Man U people.. the penalty is a lot.. so unless Gill & Valdano agree to call it a day there is no freaking way Real COULD buy Ribery cause it will cost them something like say 50 or something for B Munich and 30 Mil penalty for Man U .. no way no way no way

wait, that penalty only kicks in if real were to sign ribéry insteadof CR, but not when real sign CR and ribéry or did i miss something???!!!

Beast

The Observer
Are you on drugs Nando ? why would Real pay 150 Million for 2 right wingers

yes you missed something, your logical thinking

Nándor

Are you on drugs Nando ? why would Real pay 150 Million for 2 right wingers

yes you missed something, your logical thinking

CR looks like a "must" in pérez' plans to get real back on the financial and popular track they once were. i think we can agree that it's no longer a question of "will CR join madrid" rather than "for how much will he join" can we???

here's to why...

1) madridistas apperently rate ribéry higher than CR and would prefer him over CR.
2) real simple cannot allow ribéry to sign for barca!!! if he doesn't move to madrid this summer, he'll move to barca, but he's definitly off. that cannot happen, it would make barca even more unstoppable than they already are.
3) 150m € on 2 wingers IN CASH => no way, i would agree on that!!! cash + huntelaar for CR and cash + sneijder & VDV for ribéry on the other hand sounds achievable. especially with a budget of 250-300m € to spend.
4) as i said before, sneijders and VDVs represantive is in munich, locked in talks with bayern. that indicates real haven't given up on ribéry just yet
5) CR and robben on the wings is definitly too much of selfish players. we discussed that before. given, that's not necessary as to why ribéry, since david silva would solve that problem as well.
6) MARCA speculated weeks ago, or lets say reported that pérez project would have four players as basis...kaka', CR, ribéry and xabi alonso. knowing pérez, MARCA is probably the best informed paper out there right now and back then

highly speculative, but than again, it's pérez. expect the unexpected

Nándor

i agree that it feels like too much, but i still have the strong feeling that it will happen. ribéry will replace robben on the left. btw, talking about the dutchies, their national coach said they should better move on if they would lose their starter places and get to play less...

it's either get him now or lose him to barca:(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans