Real Madrid (old thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beast

The Observer
they have the right Electronic Steve.. as Mina said.. imagine Messi..or better imagine back in the day with Figo ..

Milan are in need of serious money.. the debts are huge and they didn't win anything par the CL in the last few years.. most players are retiring.. it's now or never for them .. they must sell to rebuild.. the prize assets are Kaka & Pato.. followed by Pirlo

E

Esteve

they have the right Electronic Steve.. as Mina said.. imagine Messi..or better imagine back in the day with Figo ..

Milan are in need of serious money.. the debts are huge and they didn't win anything par the CL in the last few years.. most players are retiring.. it's now or never for them .. they must sell to rebuild.. the prize assets are Kaka & Pato.. followed by Pirlo

He's right, Electronic Steve, wherever you are :wave: Should sell to Chelski! If they don't, they'll have to face another Drogba disgrace rant :lol:

Nándor

Nando the confusion comes from US to Euro to Pound.. it was 75 US

i keep reading 75 EURO!!! not US. no matter where i look. i seriously believe it's down to the pound being stronger in 2001 than it is today.

anyway, what' your though on sid's article??? CR for sure, 3 galacticos + spanish players etc...

Beast

The Observer
Sid added nothing outside what the spanish press has claimed apart from confirming once again Kaka & CR

but won't be 3 or 4 galacticos.. they don't make them like they used to anymore.. the entire world has 3 galacticos.. Messi-CR & Kaka.. Iniesta is a galactico in his game and performance and should be up there but he is not a marketing tool to be called a galactico ( i talked with Maz about this point before ) ..

9 years ago.. u had Figo,Zidane,Ronaldo,Henry,Rivaldo,Totti,Del Piero,Becks,Nedved..etc now only 3 players can be called that and most of them are from 1 to 3 in the top list of every year WPOY...

maz

I walk the line
Sid added nothing outside what the spanish press has claimed apart from confirming once again Kaka & CR

but won't be 3 or 4 galacticos.. they don't make them like they used to anymore.. the entire world has 3 galacticos.. Messi-CR & Kaka.. Iniesta is a galactico in his game and performance and should be up there but he is not a marketing tool to be called a galactico ( i talked with Maz about this point before ) ..

9 years ago.. u had Figo,Zidane,Ronaldo,Henry,Rivaldo,Totti,Del Piero,Becks,Nedved..etc now only 3 players can be called that and most of them are from 1 to 3 in the top list of every year WPOY...
Anyway, you were on for a sure thing with the galácticos before pérez sacked del bosque (probably the biggest wtf moment in the history of spanish football...along with him getting rid of maka). But the galáctico team did win the champions league and the la liga. Its all about stability, thats the key to your success.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans