Real Madrid (old thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

El Gato

Villarato!
You guarantee it based on what ? Perez doesn't have a committed sheep as a manager anymore who will accept any player Perez wants to see in white shirt so he can't run around and make big signings just for the sake of it. That is exactly why Valdano was moved to the side.

E

estranged

I keep seeing people mention Coentrao to Real Madrid, is this true or just a rumor? If true then why? Does this mean Marcelo is leaving or will be benched? would be a silly move given how well Marcelo has done this season. It's like Barca signing a right back when we have alves. por que?

El Gato

Villarato!
Tevez would actually fit in Madrid IMO, but I doubt he wants to leave anywhere except Argentina if he is to leave ManCity.

estranged,
It's a rumor. Coentrao would not accept being a role player for Marcelo, or Marcelo wouldn't accept anyone taking his spot, whichever way you like it, when he has better offers at the table.

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
You guarantee it based on what ? Perez doesn't have a committed sheep as a manager anymore who will accept any player Perez wants to see in white shirt so he can't run around and make big signings just for the sake of it. That is exactly why Valdano was moved to the side.

Um.......Mourinho does like to spend ya know........

El Gato

Villarato!
Was Mourinho ever in the situation of having such depth in his squad before the transfer window ? And even now he made 3 signings to backup the fragile positions.

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
Was Mourinho ever in the situation of having such depth in his squad before the transfer window ? And even now he made 3 signings to backup the fragile positions.

There is no Adebayor and Benzema is going. He will replace them with 1 striker most likely Aguero.

El Gato

Villarato!
Sure. Benzema scored shitloads in Lyon, took long time to blend into Madrid, started scoring shitloads and now people are saying that the year with no goals is his real level. Magnificent.

Can't believe how rumors affect people.

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
Any sensible reason why Benzema would go after scoring 17 goals in something like last 2-3 months ?

he had a falling out with Mourinho?

dude had a fantastic run of form, then didn't criticise the referee after the 1-1 Clasico and didn't play a single minute of the Copa Final or CL Semi-Final.

bit suspicious, no?

El Gato

Villarato!
If that was to affect his role or state of mind then he wouldn't keep scoring after the Clasicos, no ? He is 23. Give the guy a break. He's the last person I expect to get sold.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans