Real Madrid (old thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Banana-Rama

Wtf, are madrid going to sign aguero? Please no for ffs! For me aguero is the only player who can reach somewhere near messi's level. Having someone like ronaldo, aguero and higuain on the same front line is too ridiculous.

i think some people are over-rating aguero just a bit, he's a good player but he's not as good as people make him out to be, why would barca want him anyway, i don't think he's suited to playing on the wing.

El Gato

Villarato!
He is good, you can tell that someone is good when he single-handedly wins a game for Atletico against Barcelona. If he played for any better team he would truly explode and now it is the right time for him to leave.

Banana-Rama

He is good, you can tell that someone is good when he single-handedly wins a game for Atletico against Barcelona. If he played for any better team he would truly explode and now it is the right time for him to leave.

well i have seen him play many times when he has done absolutely nothing, he seems like a player who is outmuscled very easily and struggles against physical opponents, i think he would struggle in the prem but might do well at barca, he's not a winger tho so i don't know where he would play at barca.

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
I guess this means Madrid will have to keep Higuan instead of spending money on an inferior player they don't need..what a shame. :cry:

ViscaBarca914

BLASPHEMY!
Yeah it would have been HILARIOUS if they did it and he flopped or just didnt work with the team.......but what if he didn't O_O?
If we went there and unleashed his potential...i'd be scared I won't lie. But he agreed with his club that he wouldn't sign with Madrid.

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
No inconsistent, enigmatic player will unleash their potential on that bloated squad without it coming at the expense of another. And I'd be thrilled if Madrid gives up Higuan, one of the most clinical, clutch strikers in the world, for a guy who has proven nothing but the ability to make great highlight videos.

Credit to Kun for at least respecting Patetico fans, but for all the talk about how the team has slowed him down, he has been just as inconsistent and inefficient with Argentina.

ViscaBarca914

BLASPHEMY!
Oh I agree :D
It's just the prospect of him actually succeeding there worried me. BUT now that's off my mind so idc :lol:

I'd love for Kun to come to use but tbh I prefer Rossi at this point in time. While I think Kun has more potential then Rossi idk...theres just something about him. Could just be me being stupid though. I do that sometimes.

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
No inconsistent, enigmatic player will unleash their potential on that bloated squad without it coming at the expense of another. And I'd be thrilled if Madrid gives up Higuan, one of the most clinical, clutch strikers in the world, for a guy who has proven nothing but the ability to make great highlight videos.

Credit to Kun for at least respecting Patetico fans, but for all the talk about how the team has slowed him down, he has been just as inconsistent and inefficient with Argentina.

ah yes, all those games he started with Argentina where he proved ineffectual.

he's played 25 times for his country and scored 9 goals. that's not a bad record for someone whose caps are most sub appearances. he hasn't gotten any burn because the two coaches that have managed Argentina during his time were utterly clueless. well, Basile had one clue, which was "GIVE IT TO RIQUELME~!" and the less said about Maradona, the better.

comparing Higuain and Aguero is a bit silly too, since they're different kinds of forwards. but yeah, Madrid would be silly to get rid of Higuain because he's settled in the league, a consistent goalscorer, and happy at the club (he's been there since, what, 2006?) but that doesn't mean Aguero has to suck. it just means Higuain is settled in and disrupting the forward line for no good reason is silly.

but for us? if we're gonna sign a forward, a top-class forward, then Aguero's as good an option as most anyone out there. much better than Rossi, for sure.

I still think Sanchez would be a better fit, but Aguero is a magnificent player and could be so devastating for us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans