Real Madrid (old thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
E

estranged

apparantly this gives jose full control of their transfer policy now...lets hope he fucks it up even more next season, then we'd be laughing :D

Trequartista

The good
:lol: Madrid changing their structure and culture to accomodate Mr Mourinho?Next season expect Mourinho to be a joint president
Wonder what Beast could have said about the "club man" Valdano
but god Mourinho is a smart,really smart man,expected him to lose that Valdano battle

Perez: For today we do not have interest in Aguero.

The transfer window doesnt end today though

El Gato

Villarato!
But Aguero will not be out there on the market for long, you can count on that.

Anyway, why are you so surprised about the club adjusting the structure to the coach ? Every coach has his expectations towards the club. Even Guardiola sends messages through his actions that the club needs to do whatever he wants them to do. For instance his 1 year contracts or that whole issue about "his time in Barcelona running out", it's all part of accommodating the coach in the environment. If Mourinho wants the club to run without directors body intervening frequently then he will get it, it's obvious. It would be the same if Freixa or someone else in the governing body was an idiot and Guardiola wanted space from them.

Trequartista

The good

Anyway, why are you so surprised about the club adjusting the structure to the coach ? Every coach has his expectations towards the club. Even Guardiola sends messages through his actions that the club needs to do whatever he wants them to do. For instance his 1 year contracts or that whole issue about "his time in Barcelona running out", it's all part of accommodating the coach in the environment. If Mourinho wants the club to run without directors body intervening frequently then he will get it, it's obvious. It would be the same if Freixa or someone else in the governing body was an idiot and Guardiola wanted space from them.
well the point of comparison is not valid at all,any manager(or a player)has the right to sign one year deal or whatever he wants,When Pep asks Rosell to kick Zubi then I will agree with you or even asks the club not to sign players without his approval ala KR9 and Henrique then yes
what I am saying is that Mourinho is changing the culture of Real Madrid,remmember your friend Gio being surprised of the fans singing Mourinho songs because of the "Madrid Cultures" and then kicking the Sporting director then thats what I say
Mourinho is gaining more power and changing a lot at Madrid,whether you admit it or not is another issue

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Difference is: Pep is born and bred in Barcelona and lives for this club whereas Mou only has interest in Madrid professionally and only cares for the club's stature while he is in the seat.

Trequartista

The good
Who knows?what about the Ujvalusi comments today?
Florentino went public in most of the big transfers he made recently,it could be another strategy,you dont need el Kun anyway

Xavi_78

So is this below the treatment of VdB or above, Perez has really a fine manner to treat people who gave their all for this club. But at least he did not let fire him in a aisle by some suit ( at least I hope that for Valdano)

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Difference is: Pep is born and bred in Barcelona and lives for this club whereas Mou only has interest in Madrid professionally and only cares for the club's stature while he is in the seat.

Exactly...Perez has indeed sold his soul to the devil in ceding all the control to a rent-a-manager in Mou...How do you kick to the curb a club legend like Valdano when you know Mou is not in it for the long haul...There are consequences for thinking you can sacrifice your principals in the pursuit of glory/money but it's Perez, so it shouldn't be too shocking...A fool like Calderon followed by a money whore in Perez, you just can't make this stuff up

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
I hope to see Valdano back at the club, he is a magnificent man and served the club very well. It cannot be him and Mourinho at the same place, two different philosophies and two different directions, tugging in two different ways will land the club in no man's land. With consistency required in the dressing room, Valdano makes way to see Mourinho take charge to do what it takes to lead the club to glory.

This season was difficult to swallow but quick buys and hopefully swift departures will put things behind us and move on. I hope the first team doesn't change much, if at all.

Xavi_78

Exactly...Perez has indeed sold his soul to the devil in ceding all the control to a rent-a-manager in Mou...How do you kick to the curb a club legend like Valdano when you know Mou is not in it for the long haul...There are consequences for thinking you can sacrifice your principals in the pursuit of glory/money but it's Perez, so it shouldn't be too shocking...A fool like Calderon followed by a money whore in Perez, you just can't make this stuff up

Oh, I think you could and the final point would be if Mou leaves them next season to take over one of the Manchester clubs and they fall like Inter did.

I hope to see Valdano back at the club, he is a magnificent man and served the club very well. It cannot be him and Mourinho at the same place, two different philosophies and two different directions, tugging in two different ways will land the club in no man's land. With consistency required in the dressing room, Valdano makes way to see Mourinho take charge to do what it takes to lead the club to glory.

This season was difficult to swallow but quick buys and hopefully swift departures will put things behind us and move on. I hope the first team doesn't change much, if at all.

Sorry but after be humiliated like that in public you would surely not expect him to came back?

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
They surely won't crumble when Mou goes . They have a young squad and are still the richest club in the World.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans