Real Madrid (old thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Snyde

Beast both Ribery and CR can play on either flank just as well and you know that.

Beast

The Observer
it will be the first time a manager completed his contract under Perez Viva if that happened.. Manuel contract is for 2 years

shadows

btw Beast what is this 30 mn pay off to Man Utd due to Calderon's blunder??Is it got anything to do with that pre contract aggreement with CR?

Beast

The Observer
Yes shadows.. it's part of the CR agreement ..

Torres is not yet Eddy.. he could be but not yet.. at least outside the EPL

maz

I walk the line
Yeah shadows as far as im aware it has everything to do with it. Calderón set it up thinking he was sealing the deal with ronaldo and madrid, but now that madrid are looking elsewhere since they dont want to pay the money man utd are asking for, its backfired on calderón.

Gnegneri

immaculately conceived
Yeah shadows as far as im aware it has everything to do with it. Calderón set it up thinking he was sealing the deal with ronaldo and madrid, but now that madrid are looking elsewhere since they dont want to pay the money man utd are asking for, its backfired on calderón.
i would say it backfired on real's transfer money because they want other players, not on Calderon. I mean, he would surely pay the money, that's why he got the deal (if that deal of course exists)

Nándor

Beast both Ribery and CR can play on either flank just as well and you know that.
i know it just feels wrong so wrong

ribéry was nothing short but spectacular on the left wing for bayern. he netted home goal like it was nothing. runing down the left, cutting in and shooting with his stronger right foot. it's like he wanted to say to robben: that's how it's down:D

why does it feel so wrong??? just because of the money??? makes you feel like FM2010 rather than real world??? hehe...but you know, with pérez, real world doesn't count that much:D

I think Torres could be a galactico - in my UNbiased opinion.

He has the looks, ability and charisma.

i would agree to that, but like beast said. in time, two more seasons at max and he's there imo.

oh, and diego within short time too. he's amazing, i wonder what he can do with juve in seria and the CL!!!

What exactly is the deal btw?30 mn for what?

manu and real (calderon) agreed a fix deal, fix transfer fee etc...those 30m € are a penalty one party has to pay the other if they back off of that agreement. if real don't want to execute the deal, 30m € to manu. if manu want to keep CR, 30m € to real.

as far as i know/read

S

Snyde

I'd love it if they left Villa and Ribery for us. If they get all 4 (Villa, Ribery, CRY7, Kaka) and played 4-2-3-1 they'd definitely become the scariest attack, over us. Would be sad for Higuain though.

Nándor

I'd love it if they left Villa and Ribery for us. If they get all 4 (Villa, Ribery, CRY7, Kaka) and played 4-2-3-1 they'd definitely become the scariest attack, over us. Would be sad for Higuain though.

higuain could be used coming from the wing...like before. but yes, scary, unless you play villa on the bench and raul as starter

S

Snyde

Though I think it's not necessary that Ribery will leave Bayern. IMO they could convince him to stay with the proposal of a big project designed to bring Bayern back in Europe's big names. Spending that much could be either a sign of that or of them using the expected inflow from Ribery's transfer. They promised their fans after the defeat to us that they'll try their best to rebuild with a strong squad so IMO selling their best player wouldn't be too good an indication of that. Plus Bayern have loads of money, I think they have huge cash reserves rather than being in Debt like most of Europe's big clubs so you can see why they don't need to sell.

Personally I'd love it if he comes to us but if he doesn't he should stay in Bayern and help them be big again.

Beast

The Observer
if we end up with CR there is no need to waste Ribery talent..
what happened with Soldado in Real made me touchy about wasting players talent..

if we want to get 2 winger then it could be Ribery Or CR with Granero as back up .. or Valencia (more expensive ) but Ribery and CR is still a big no for me...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans