Real Madrid (old thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
yep Meta by negative he meant all clear pending the last test (he must have done something like 1000 tests including genetic ones )

hahaha oh shit, of course!

had a total seinfeld moment there!

you know when george gets his tests results back as negative and he gets all dramatic and emo 'til he realises negative is good?

man, I love that show.

still, that's great news!

veryfatchocobo

I'm no doctor, but If it was a viral infection, then it is likely it will have already gone away.

I didn't say what I thought in my first post... Not all virus infections go away. Look at AIDS, some viral STDs, and some viral MRSA infections. Most viral infections do indeed go away like the flu and common cold, but this may also be a rare viral disease that will stay in the body until death.

He's been negative for everything that they've looked for so far. That's bad. That means that they can't treat the problem he has until they find it assuming his syncope wasn't a fluke accident.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
I`d love to say something memorable but all I can think of at the moment is: Pellegrini really does look like a devil! :ohmy:

Gnegneri

immaculately conceived
I`d love to say something memorable but all I can think of at the moment is: Pellegrini really does look like a devil! :ohmy:
The other one as well

zuj9z5.jpg

Surely SOMEONE must have noticed it by now in Milan

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match
but right now is not next season.. and keep dreaming guy who never even actually seen real madrid play

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans