Real Madrid (old thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

No Soy Galáctico

Benny Blanco
Di Maria played quite a fair amount on the right last season though. No guarantee there, I can't see Marcelo losing out. Not after the season he just had.

Beast

The Observer
Barndoor is long gone and forgotten ... he is rotting @ City Mr. 6 goals in 5 month

Don't know why people are surprised with the Marca formation.. i argued that since we signed Sahin , hell since we lost to Barca the series .. it was clear we need a baller /anchor ... it was clear as a daylight that Xabi need a talented CM wit him to battle to dictate the tempo that was our clear weak link the ball between Xabi and the forward line needed a ball carrier... Sahin will give us that and Marca is kinda correct in their formation with the exception of few changes upfront

As for the striker department , first Higuain is 10 times the striker Aguero is ..the latter has excess luggage around him in any case the problem people seem to forget is Higuain post injury..
Will he ever be the same ? or will he be less than the usual Higuain.. clearly he will score but from the games i've seen he lost pace which is common factor with the back operation..
will he ever be back ? doubtful even Cazorla lost pace after a similar injury..
considering Higuain strength does include speed the question to keep him or sell him remain Jose choice and the medical team report...the club may want to minimize the risk of keeping him when he is slower and that will surely affect the mobile /break offside Higuain..
that's why we've been sniffing lately on a similar style striker /forward like Neymar, Aguero and even Sanchez... and not a different style of strikers (that Jose moaned about ) like Llorente, Barndshit or Drogba...

and my info is from inside the club...

Last edited:

Yugi

yeah, I would love to see
--------------xabi----------
--------sahin-------ozil----

they could link up very well imo

jamrock

As read said reals 4-3-3 will always be inferior to ours and jose knows it has well, unless he goes the physical route and sign someone like essien

As read said reals 4-3-3 will always be inferior to ours and jose knows it has well, unless he goes the physical route and sign someone like essien

Barcafan 2304

Will be intriguing see what happens at Real though. Still think Mourinho, as much as i despise a lot of his antics and his arrogance, is the best coach around and he will try something new next season.

Myrmecophile

Mr. Japes
Will be intriguing see what happens at Real though. Still think Mourinho, as much as i despise a lot of his antics and his arrogance, is the best coach around and he will try something new next season.

I'd be surprised if they didn't win something major next season tbh. I believe in Pep & the team but it's Mourinho's second year, he'll know what to do...

Barcafan 2304

I'd be surprised if they didn't win something major next season tbh. I believe in Pep & the team but it's Mourinho's second year, he'll know what to do...

I just have a real funny feeling that they will win the primera liga. Said to a mate straight after the CL final that i fancy us to be the first team in yonks to succesfully defend our CL crown but it will come at the cost of the domestic title. Just a feeling.

El Gato

Villarato!
I don't think many people were thinking of this on the evening of the manita :D

No, but then at that time some of those who were delusional thought Madrid won't go all out try to play their game. And TBF they didn't have the tools to actually try to play the ball off Barca's feet, now they might as well try, because they cannot count on the refs to be lenient all the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans