Real Madrid (old thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

jamrock

I'd be surprised if they didn't win something major next season tbh. I believe in Pep & the team but it's Mourinho's second year, he'll know what to do...

If we sign sanchez plus a midfielder/defender and everyone stays fit and motivated, there is nothing jose can do in the league, the CL is a toss up so maybe,

if he gets close in the league and the CL SF and win the Copa, the season would be a great success of course.

Richard.H

If we sign sanchez plus a midfielder/defender and everyone stays fit and motivated, there is nothing jose can do in the league, the CL is a toss up so maybe,

if he gets close in the league and the CL SF and win the Copa, the season would be a great success of course.

Mourinho must be motivated like hell. A la liga and CL next year will truly staple Pep's name as the best manager of Barca history. RM could win every single Copa Del Rey for all I care.

El Gato

Villarato!
Beast, Raed, Galactico or anyone, do you know what's the status on David Mateos ? I've recently heard he is returning and staying with the team after coming back from loan from AEK Athens. What's with him ?

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
No idea, what is the point of him anyways? He is 24, he barely made any appearances for AEK Athens, I just think he is filling up home-grown numbers.

El Gato

Villarato!
No idea either. He did make quite a few appearances for AEK in 6 months that he has been there, but I don't know what's the deal with him.

No Soy Galáctico

Benny Blanco
No idea, totally forgot about him. He must be out of contract next summer so no loan deal next season.

I read today that the Coentrao transfer will seal the fate of Diarra. Mourinho will count on Pepe as his defensive midfielder when called upon which guarantees cover on both flanks when moving Ramos in the centre and natural cover at left back over Arbeloa. Still think it is an unnecessary signing.

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
No idea, totally forgot about him. He must be out of contract next summer so no loan deal next season.

I read today that the Coentrao transfer will seal the fate of Diarra. Mourinho will count on Pepe as his defensive midfielder when called upon which guarantees cover on both flanks when moving Ramos in the centre and natural cover at left back over Arbeloa. Still think it is an unnecessary signing.

Very unnecessary but whatever.

Birdy

No idea either. He did make quite a few appearances for AEK in 6 months that he has been there, but I don't know what's the deal with him.

he made many appearances with AEK, but he was honestly shitty..

Check out the highlights of Olympiakos - AEK 6-0.. He is responsible for many goals..

El Gato

Villarato!
If anything Neymar is a smokescreen for Aguero.

On the other hand, there is a HUUUUUUUUUGE info coming through about Raphaël Varane, the kid from Lens, a CB who is strongly recommended to Mourinho by Zidane. Gervais Matel, Lens president has already spoken to the media about it and says Real Madrid indeed contacted his club about the kid and they are ready to pay up to 10 million for him. Varane is supposed sign a 5 year deal and is a prospect to replace Ricardo Carvalho in future.

This is fairly interesting to say the least.

PS: The dude is younger than me, strange thing to see :)

Last edited:
W

woobie

Madrid guys, should I disregard the rumor in today's italian press hinting that Ramos is having issues with his contract renewal and hinting that Inter's offering him 6 million a year?

Barcafan 2304

Madrid guys, should I disregard the rumor in today's italian press hinting that Ramos is having issues with his contract renewal and hinting that Inter's offering him 6 million a year?

Interesting. Think it would be a ploy to get a better deal, cant see him leaving RM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans