Real Madrid (old thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beast

The Observer
No I am not accusing you of being racist but I really don't get the anti-Neymar sentiments when there is very little evidence (that I am aware of or have been shown to date) that back up the allegations. I do think some people are jumping on the band wagon. I don't watch enough S.American domestic football so I am genuinely interested in seeing some real reasons behind it all apart from him having a dodgy haircut.

Having a dodgy haircut is enough Alex... more than enough
I thought my meaning was pretty clear, guess I was wrong.

people (I stress, non-Brazilians) are ready to dismiss Neymar as an arrogant troublemaker because he's a dark-skinned Brazilian. when light-skinned Brazilians act the cunt, their actions by and large are not focused on as indicative of deep character flaws. when dark-skinned lads do it, however, they are labelled as massive divas who do nothing but cause trouble. this is because of a latent racism on the part of the (non-Brazilian) media/public/whatever that assumes someone with dark or black skin is prone to possess negative attributes.

and so you get these ridiculous witch-hunts against people like Ronaldinho, Robinho and Neymar.

Ronaldinho is the worst case, for me, because it actually turned him into what they all said he was. remember 06/07? Ronaldinho was our best player and dragged an oft-injured and poorly managed squad to what should have been a league Title. but because he had put on a bit of weight and we didn't win it all, he suddenly became a lazy cancer who was at fault for everything wrong in our team (the same happened at the World Cup). in 07/08 he then became a lazy cancer, and I didn't really blame him because he couldn't win with the way the media were riding him, so why try?

call it what you want, I've yet to see a white player branded with all the labels Neymar, Robinho, etc. have to live with no matter what they get up to. and there's more (Ronaldinho, Anelka, Evra, Van Hooijdonk, etc. etc. etc.)

Ok that's a big load of BS.. you'll be a great historian if you try that in 30 years when we're all dead and rewrite the history of Dinho.. media victim my butt
Ronaldinho destroyed his own career through unprofessionalism. The media did not do that. Same with Robinho, it was their attitude which ruined their career, their skin colour is a mute point.

Neymar is a cheating little shit who failed to offer a reprieve for calling the Scottish fans racist, so arguments actually work the other way.

ABSOLUTELY SPOT ON , i don't know what Meta is trying to sell here...

Last edited:

Beast

The Observer
Not only he has a bad hair he is contagious

pro_photo1309199483.jpg

I can imagine within a year the entire team will be playing with "flying colours "

El Gato

Villarato!
Varane officially a Real Madrid player. Transfer fee is told to be about 10mln. He signed a contract for 6 seasons and he will earn 1mln in his first year with wages going up by 200k each year.

A very tall (191cm), young (19) player recommended by Zidane. He is said to be a versatile defender and can play as a DM too due to his on-ball and passing skills. He also gets very few yellow cards (2 in the whole season in Ligue 1) and his speed is apparently better than it would seem for a player of this height. He was also credited for his professionalism and maturity.

I look forward to seeing him play. Very interested in what he can bring to the table.

Barcafan 2304

Varane officially a Real Madrid player. Transfer fee is told to be about 10mln. He signed a contract for 6 seasons and he will earn 1mln in his first year with wages going up by 200k each year.

A very tall (191cm), young (19) player recommended by Zidane. He is said to be a versatile defender and can play as a DM too due to his on-ball and passing skills. He also gets very few yellow cards (2 in the whole season in Ligue 1) and his speed is apparently better than it would seem for a player of this height. He was also credited for his professionalism and maturity.

I look forward to seeing him play. Very interested in what he can bring to the table.

Not seen to much but the bit i have seen, he really does look the part. Good signing

impeh

Hi, its me..
maybe loan him back?

i dont know anything about him though, only saw they signed him on SSN.. he might be decent..

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
I didn't say Ronaldinho was a media victim. he destroyed himself, no doubts. my point was about the way the media treated him in 06/07.

Jedy

Madrid is so pathetic. Every season the same thing. Buying a shitload of players and getting asskicked by barca as a result for more players who cannot play as a team. Porque?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans