Real Madrid (old thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Barcafire

I have to give Real Madrid credit though on signing four players already while we've signed zero. But then again, we do take advantage of our youth system, while Real Madrid doesn't. Not an insult, just true. I guess the pressure to win does that, which we're getting now too this off season. Thus us buying bigger and bigger every year. I hope we don't abandon our youth players.

Last edited:

alex 10

Varane officially a Real Madrid player. Transfer fee is told to be about 10mln. He signed a contract for 6 seasons and he will earn 1mln in his first year with wages going up by 200k each year.

A very tall (191cm), young (19) player recommended by Zidane. He is said to be a versatile defender and can play as a DM too due to his on-ball and passing skills. He also gets very few yellow cards (2 in the whole season in Ligue 1) and his speed is apparently better than it would seem for a player of this height. He was also credited for his professionalism and maturity.

I look forward to seeing him play. Very interested in what he can bring to the table.

is he gonna go out on loan

Barcafan 2304

I have to give Real Madrid credit though on signing four players already while we've signed zero. But then again, we do take advantage of our youth system, while Real Madrid doesn't. Not an insult, just true. I guess the pressure to win does that, which we're getting now too this off season. Thus us buying bigger and bigger every year. I hope we don't abandon our youth players.

A lot of clubs have not brought yet. To the best of my knowldge, Man City have not either and they have millions and millions to burn.

Chygrinskiy21

Neymar's skin isn't dark... It's undescribable. It looks orange-ish, like those fake tans American fraternity chicks get. Except that Neymar is not an American fraternity chick, and I hope it's not a fake tan...

Barcafire

A lot of clubs have not brought yet. To the best of my knowldge, Man City have not either and they have millions and millions to burn.

Very true. You're right. And honestly, I'm sorta proud that we're taking our time. Hopefully it's because we're skillfully trying to get the best deals for carefully selected players.

Btw, it's interesting what Guti came out and said today and what Gago said last week.

Guti, today: http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/s...ssi-has-the-edge-on-cristiano-ronaldo?cc=5901

From why he thinks Messi is ahead of Ronaldo (if we don't count the CdR victory) and how Real Madrid just purchases players instead of developing them. Feeling sad that Casillas is pretty much on his own back their in terms of youth products. But I guess a lot of teams are like that.

Last edited:

Beast

The Observer
I would pay big money to see the entire RM team with Neymar's mohawk (this includes Mourinho).

Well you can start by Alves who was the first to join the "Flying colors " list ;)
pro_photo1309272419.jpg

You are right , than again our players aren't caught with prostitutes and suspended for 6 month .. say hi to Jonathan :D

barcetia

Mikrofonkåt
Beast, why are the madridistas outside this forum such morons?

Claim number one:
Messi didn't play in the last 3 games becaues he foresaw that he wouldn't outscore Ronaldo so he told Pep "I don't want to play because I can't win Pichichi"
Claim number two:
Messi sucks outside Barca despite scoring against 3 of the best nations in the world.
Claim number three:
di Stefano and Guti know nothing.
Claim number four:
Pepe didn't hit Alves.
Claim number five:
Just because Ronaldo scored in CdR it makes him a big-game player.
Claim number six:
Ronaldo is better than Messi.

Clockwise

Buccaneer
Beast, why are the madridistas outside this forum such morons?

Claim number one:
Messi didn't play in the last 3 games becaues he foresaw that he wouldn't outscore Ronaldo so he told Pep "I don't want to play because I can't win Pichichi"
Claim number two:
Messi sucks outside Barca despite scoring against 3 of the best nations in the world.
Claim number three:
di Stefano and Guti know nothing.
Claim number four:
Pepe didn't hit Alves.
Claim number five:
Just because Ronaldo scored in CdR it makes him a big-game player.
Claim number six:
Ronaldo is better than Messi.

haha actually claims no.1,2 and 5 are different forms of claim no. 6.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans