Real Madrid (old thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

FCB_Titi_LB

Not when you have it all stripped away from you with style next season.

everything goes up and down...sure another year some other team will celebrate and not barca.

But:

1.first time in history a spanish team took the treble. Madrid can dream of this...
2.Madrid buys players since last decade to win things. Thats laughable. Barca has best academy.
3.As long as Xavi/iniesta/Messi is fit and we dont loose any strikers in form ,i cant imagine a better team. Perhaps you can win but u will never dominate like barca did this year IN STYLE (in general ....even in CL final...) because of OUR style (Cruiff)

Anyway :)

holidays...

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match
everything goes up and down...sure another year some other team will celebrate and not barca.

But:

1.first time in history a spanish team took the treble. Madrid can dream of this...
2.Madrid buys players since last decade to win things. Thats laughable. Barca has best academy.
3.As long as Xavi/iniesta/Messi is fit and we dont loose any strikers in form ,i cant imagine a better team. Perhaps you can win but u will never dominate like barca did this year IN STYLE (in general ....even in CL final...) because of OUR style (Cruiff)

holidays...

amen amen perfect brav brillian

Beast

The Observer
:rofl1: let's all laugh at Madrid
you again ? you remind me of a guy i saw when they were interviewing Angelina Jolie

she was talking to the TV presenter.. we were watching and she is talking and this guy kept waving & smiling in the background..
what the hell are you doing in the background you're a nobody..

i don't know how this relate to you.. but somehow i can feel plenty of people will relate this idiot to you..

back to the topic.. ok Barca can laugh but what does a supporter of a team that came 10th in the Premier league laugh about except his failure ? comprende Duck face ?

But:

holidays...

it's too early to speculate the season..there is first time to everything.. the main thing is to have a consistency
don't mention buying.. u also do buy a lot of players before this generation you had plenty of non youth players.. it's not easy to forget the Rochembach's,Dinho's and Kluiverts
probs for the current team and generation it's an exception but not the rule (let's face it before that everyone used their youth it was UEFA rules ) but it's not like you didn't buy zillion players couple of years ago you already bought 14 players (if i remember the figure correctly ) during the first 2 seasons of Laporta and Frank.. i'm not comparing i'm saying don't talk as if you only rely on the academy because it's not true the pilers of the 05 CL was mostly non youth team players par Puyol-Xavi and VV
neither E2,Dinho,Giuly,Edmilson,Belletti ,Marquez ,Larsson or Sylvinho were youth players
as for never dominate.. again based on what my friend ? a trip down the memory lane during the galacticos rise would contradict this believe

Last edited:

diegomessi

woooow that was harsh we just having a laugh.... what you expect you a madrid we arre Barça... blue duck is just confused but a cool guy

IrvDizzle

Charlie Sheen's Protégé
I am not pleased with RMadrid having a strong probability of getting three of my favourite players. <expletive deleted> Perez.

diegomessi

the blue duck just likes to have his say because tere are only 3 fans in the man city forum! Kidding blue duck

Beast

The Observer
the blue duck just likes to have his say because tere are only 3 fans in the man city forum! Kidding blue duck
:lol: hope they are not yellow chicken and white rabbit
I am not pleased with RMadrid having a strong probability of getting three of my favourite players. <expletive deleted> Perez.

it's too early Irv my man..

we all know there is a difference between getting the best players and putting them to play together as a team .. lets wait to see how the summer transfers go.. and we get some of the pre-season games on the way

B

blueduck

very confused.. i'm not saying Cule's don't laugh.. it's your season .. but Citeh Ducky ? ..

What's this? Other people are having a laugh and you choose my quote?

You obsessed with me or something? queer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans