Real Madrid (old thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cule Angles

Visca el filòsof!
@ CA...i think it was more like pellegrini saying real should always aspire to get the treple. he never said real would get it next season as far as i know and read

Ok, I haven't read anything other than the comment from Mina. I have no interest in reading pointless interviews with new managers or the million and one transfer rumours flying around which suggest you're on your way to forming football's Harlam Globetrotters.

Nándor

albiol is a name that comes up regularly and i just read that pellegrini did add gonzalo to the list of possible pepe partners

Nándor

Ok, I haven't read anything other than the comment from Mina. I have no interest in reading pointless interviews with new managers or the million and one transfer rumours flying around which suggest you're on your way to forming football's Harlam Globetrotters.

neither do i, i just remembered the "headline"...i checked it for you, in case you're still interested

"Debemos pensar que se puede lograr el triplete que ha conseguido el Barça"

that all he said

Beast

The Observer
Yep only Albiol was linked so far...

if Bayern want VDV.. we can reach easily a deal... i hope we keep Sneijder as replacement although i believe Perez may look for his price .. he get Granero for 4 Mil and sell Sneijder for 20 Mil .. although i still feel if Perez can manage to renegotiate CR deal.. SAF should be looking for Sneijder to replace Scholes

Gnegneri

immaculately conceived
If you fire up with all those stars, you need to have some decent defense, i don't think albiol will solve a lot

blueduck is probably laughing because City wanted to buy Kaka with 110 millions but they failed and Real wanted to buy Kaka for "only" 65 million an ... oh wait

Beast

The Observer
Interesting interview for Pellegerini ...

from it regarding Raul .. they asked him regarding Raul and Valdano saying "Time wait for no one " ...P said.. i will judge players based on their performance and this season Raul scored 24 times but not ALL GOALS are worth the same getting 4 goals in Seville is not like turning the game around..

- i will use 4-4-2 but not all the times.. 2 holding midfielders on more creative then the other ..i do not like fixed wingers (possible IMO where Kaka will play ) because if you lose the one on one duel you let them free , we must keep the ball and apply pressure high up the field , i like to have two players per position

I like Valdebebas .. i will go to the see the youth team and see what we can use from the squad.. some players will be used and those who need the mentality to play in the first team will go on loan.. i picked Cazorla,Bruno and others from Villarreal youth team without sending them on loan
do not look for results in pre-season it' is used to prepared for the season , we will split the minutes and prepare the staff to be ready for the first competitive game
it is important to have a big squad cause 11 players can do nothing

Beast

The Observer
If you fire up with all those stars, you need to have some decent defense, i don't think albiol will solve a lot

blueduck is probably laughing because City wanted to buy Kaka with 110 millions but they failed and Real wanted to buy Kaka for "only" 65 million an ... oh wait

that's true.. but it's not just Albiol.. they have Metzelder-Pepe-Garay.. that's 4 CB's so far excluding the likes of Ramos and Heinze (don't know if he'll stay or go .. )

then you have on the flanks Torres-Marcelo - Ramos .. we need another LB or otherwise do a barca or old Real and have a pure attacking left full back in the form of Marcelo & Drenthe (if he stays ) ..

based on Pellegerini talk..
one pure DM ----- Diarra & Lass
one creative CM/DM ----Xabi (if he come ) or and De la Red, if no Xabi then keep Sneijder although i don't think Sneijder excelled in this position .. we can get Emana if all failed.. we have very good relation with Betis .. then we have the option of Granero but he is better on the sides

flanks.. Robben ,Kaka,Granero we need one more Ribery or CR. or Antonio Valencia. with Silva replacing Robben (if valencia agree )

forwards : Higuain - Ruud or Huntelaar (huge hints both can leave)- Raul(grrr) and a new forward Villa/Forlan.. and Negredo back

based on my logical thinking.. that leaves
Drenthe (i really believe the kid has potential :( , Guti,Javi garcia(can stay to complete numbers nothing more ) Gago,VDV,Sneijder ,Ruud,Huntelaar,Saviola .. of course it's based on rumors but those names do count 9 players out

of course both Cananvaro & Dudek already out and Salgado contract expired

and :lol::lol:@ Citeh

Gnegneri

immaculately conceived
Your midfield will obviously massively improve! But the defense and attack, don't know if they will be 'that'.

Metzelder is a good player but just not good enough for Real imo. Pepe had some good games ..... but fairly bad as well. He can do some crazy things (it's somehow the same as marquez in barca, he can play some great games but he does a lot of stupid things), garay and albiol look good, they can turn out like piqué for us but they could also pull a caceres so i think time will tell if they fit. Ramos and Marcelo are pretty good on their day, Heinze is a complete ass.

the attack is also a bit thin. ok, you will have Kaka and CR/ribery on midfield but still. i think huntelaar and Ruud are out as well so that leaves us with Higuain (good player, really like him) who will go into his confirmation year (teh second year will be a problem in barcelona as well for some kids= piqué, alves and busquets will have a hard time) so anything can happen. Raul's time is over, he can score but he can't score or do like i remember him. And then Villa/Forlan (both?) who are confirmed strikers. maybe also use CR if he's there as a striker?

Beast

The Observer
Tbh with you.. i do rate Metzelder highly .. i think he is very underrated due to coaching stupidity .. i haven't see him do mistakes (don't count after the classico it was over ) ..
i don't know if Real will knock on Villarreal for defenders but i think we can use an extra leg, cause i don't trust Garay at all..
i think the forward line par Raul is ok.. u have Higuain 22 goals and Negredo 19 goals .. and one of Villa or Forlan constantly scoring goal ..
Higuain is improving every year.. unlike Alves & Pique.. Higuain is in his 4 th season with Real and every year was better then the one before it for him .. he is Real madrid MVP this season topping both goals & assists charts..
the improvement in the team dynamics will be in the speed provided in the midfield and attack compared to the snail pace we played with.. the good advantage about the new forward line par Raul is speed.. both Ruud & Huntelaar are really slow.. i'd love to have Huntelaar for another season i believe in the guy and he deserve a shot ahead of Raul.. i'm just trying to speculate

Beast

The Observer
Milan's Adriano Galliani Explains Reasons Behind Kaka's Sale

The certain departure of the superstar Brazilian has been attributed to the club's monetary situation...
4 Jun 2009

Milan vice-president Adriano Galliani admitted that Kaka is leaving the club this team, unlike what happened in January with the Manchester City saga.

Galliani declared that the decision was taken due to economic issues and that the Rossoneri could not reject such a high offer again.

"Milan cannot lose €70 million every year," explained the director to the Gazzetta dello Sport.

"Even the heart must face the numbers, but we are not demobilising. A great attacker, a forward, will arrive, since next year we will play with the 4-3-1-2. I hope the fans understand."

Galliani then denied that any of the other important players are leaving.

"[Alexandre] Pato, [Andrea] Pirlo and [Clarence] Seedorf are not for sale," he confirmed.

With Chelsea claiming to have never bid for Kaka, it seems that the Brazilian player's path to Real Madrid should now be a relatively smooth one

Thierry

Pellegrini is only 4 days old in office with 1 expensive signing - and Beast is already head over heels.

I dont want to dim the great hopes now, is just I'm seeing Manuel wont have Real playing top football right away especially in next season 09/10, amidst the fans long wait to the glory days back at Bernabeu. The coming season has so many tournaments and players called for national duty. Personally, its a tough season for anyone coach to string any team together, but he needs to work at it as we do not want to play at boring EL CLASSICOS comes next season.

Beast

The Observer
Pellegrini is only 4 days old in office with 1 expensive signing - and Beast is already head over heels.

I dont want to dim the great hopes now, is just I'm seeing Manuel wont have Real playing top football right away especially in next season 09/10, amidst the fans long wait to the glory days back at Bernabeu. The coming season has so many tournaments and players called for national duty. Personally, its a tough season for anyone coach to string any team together, but he needs to work at it as we do not want to play at boring EL CLASSICOS comes next season.

I'm actually more happy about Pellegerini then anything.. it's a total change of direction for Perez..
i don't think anyone expect or believe the changes will be right away.. slowly but surely.. the time you expect players to know the tactic will take at least 3-4 month .. normally Real qualify to the second round of the CL .. that's Feb and that's when we need to the team to gel together and be in top form
the new players and manager exclude us from fighting for the liga.. cause it will take some time before results be consistent, considering we have the current best team in the world in the liga it will be enough to take Barca with enough points to retain the liga..

The target is la Decima , the 10th .. it depend on so many things but that's what we want.. at least reach the semi-finals if the team formed is really good.. of course plenty of shit can happen like we saw last season.. u can have Kaka & CR out for 6 month or something especially that Kaka suffered plenty of injuries in the last 2-3 seasons and Milan abused him to play constantly

i'm happy that we bought someone who can hold the ball .. that's something we didn't have since Zidane retired .. as i said a month ago Gourcuff - Diego or Kaka will all do it for me .. we got one playmaker and that's what i really felt we needed more then anyone else.. someone players can look up to and pass the ball to him without fearing a counter attack because he lost the ball.. u don't know how much i missed Zidane presence for this feature more then anything

Thierry

Yeah, I miss Zinedine too, just pure class he was at Real. I couldn't believe Man.City had forked out some 140mil for Kaka though.

How did you guys snatch him for lesser.?

Cule Angles

Visca el filòsof!
Because Kaka' doesn't want to waste his career at a non-entity like Man City? If a player doesn't want to go somewhere it doesn't matter what a club offers.

Beast

The Observer
exactly what CA said Thierry ... it doesn't matter what Citeh offer they are a no-body
we snatched him for 65 Million Euro

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans