Real Madrid (old thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
I cannot tell you how much jokes I get out of the fact that part of kaka's contract is that you have to buy digao as well.

BOSCO.

whadda guy!

B

beautifulgame

I cannot tell you how much jokes I get out of the fact that part of kaka's contract is that you have to buy digao as well.

BOSCO.

whadda guy!

Exactly what I said in the Kaka thread Meta. Very unprofessional. If I were Perez I'd tell him to fuck off with such demands. Big numbers are one thing but to demand the club sign someone just because you have a personal interest in that person? PFFFFFF! :lol:

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
perez wants kaka, bg, he will sign whatever lumps of turd he has to in order to get his man.

If I were Digao, I'd be ashamed. Has he no self respect?

considering he adorned his big brother with a nickname which, all around the world, means shit... and then he's proceeded to quite literally ride his brother's coattails to success... I would guess no.

MinaFCB

zstgky.jpg

Kaka signed,10 minutes ago i heard he said he wants to stay in Milan

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
:eek: NO thanks. He didn't know how to motivate players, change formation or to give proper training sessions. He just let players do what they wanted in training.

He did generally have a good eye for a player though. Petrov, Elano and Corluka were class imo. (He did sign a few duds though, like Mpenza, Benjani and Caicedo.)

Mpenza :lol: !

B

blueduck

Just because they get better doen't mean Barca get worse. Madrid have alot of catching up to do to get to where Barca's at imo.

Heath Newton

I would just like to say that I read every post of electronic steve's as though they're being spoken by t-pain with autotune set to maximum.
it's HAL for me
Yeah. Your mum is so stupid, she's never seen real madrid play.
imagine seeing someone actually say that....:D
gotta love the english press...the source is the mirror
no you don't Nándor :angry:..they're shocking.
I think Man C would have been better off with Sven Göran. He always found players that nobody else thought of and made a good team starting with the back 4. Not necesserily expensive superstars, but everybody had a role to fulfill in the team. Imagine what he could do with the transfer money today, and he'd still have money left over :lol:
or roy hodgson :hmmm:
I'd just like to point out for those saying Real can't catch up to us next year, that they don't necessarily need to. Recall that this season, going into the second clasico, they had the chance to reduce the lead to 2pts (correct me if i'm wrong). While we utterly dominated La Liga, Real "kinda sorta" dominated La Liga, and 3 pts is 3 pts.
Of course, we showed we were the better team, but imagine if we reach the same stage next year, and they have Kaka, Villa, ad some decent defenders? All of a sudden, it's a lot tighter.
I'm not being pessimistic, just sayin, football is a rare game where the best team doesn't always win :)
And we definitely shouldn't underestimate Real Madrid for next season.
P.S. This is why i'm actually fine with Valencia, Atletico, Villareal, etc. keeping all their players and improving. If La Liga is more competitive, theoretically this should mean that quality will shine through, rather than luck...
:2145960713mundoemot
:goodpost:
i think we might leave Villa to Chelsea.. unless David himself decline to move to the EPL as reported last year as Balague hinted
i though it was certain that Villa would stay in Spain Beast? is this different now, cos aside from the bollocksgue story i haven't seen anything to make me think he'll leave Spain. i know there are rumours (usually quote free) but they're not the same as the facts obviously.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans