Real Madrid (old thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beast

The Observer
Milan website has removed Kaka picture from their front page...
Bild (The german Sun ) claim Van Gaal want VDV & Sneijder...

@Heath.. unless Villa has a change of heart i'm sure he & Silva prefer to stay in Spain... speaking of Valencia Soriano just resigned after failing to secure the deal for the stadium to be sold..

that's what the English call "CLEARANCE "

Last edited:

Warik

Reminds me of something similar that happened a few years ago...man the club and names escape me now. Anybody know them? They had 2 or 3 players on there new kits advertisement and none of them were there by Aug 31st...

E

Esteve

I went on Goal.com for the first time in a while and it said Zidane has said that Kaká has already signed for Madrid :shrug:

Andrew M

Reminds me of something similar that happened a few years ago...man the club and names escape me now. Anybody know them? They had 2 or 3 players on there new kits advertisement and none of them were there by Aug 31st...

I recall Vieira being in the new kit for Arsenal just before moving to Juve.

Warik

Think it was Spurs...Keane, Berbacock, Robinson...sounds about right? 1st kit, 2nd kit, keepers kit...Yeah.

No Soy Galáctico

Benny Blanco
What Perez has done in a few days, others can't achieve in a career. You can't knock him for delivering his man.

Kaka's arrival must signal the end to Raul's place in the starting lineup. I cant imagine he'll be able to compete with Huntelaar and Higuain next season.

E

Esteve

Cruyff on Pérez: He hasn’t sufficient Football knowledge to make decisions....

oooooooh.

Beast

The Observer
As long as Perez help build the team and leave football matters to those in charge.. i'm a happy Bunny (or even a happy duck )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans