Real Madrid (old thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beast

The Observer
Granero: I Want To Play For Real Madrid

Real Madrid may be chasing major names across Europe, but one homegrown player has made an appeal to be able to return...

Esteban Granero has made no secret of the fact that he would like Real Madrid to take up their option to buy him back from Getafe so that he can prove himself at the Bernabeu.

The 21-year-old midfielder rose through Los Merengues' ranks and wants to return there in order to play for the first team, having not been given a chance previously.

In 2007, Granero opted to join Getafe on loan to gain experience and then made the move permanent last year when Bernd Schuster told him he would not play for Madrid; but now he wants to go back

"That will depend upon Real Madrid, but I cannot deny that there is the desire and the option to repurchase me," he told Marca.

"I have always said that my dream is to play there, but that does not depend on me. But I have a contract with Getafe."

Granero is not making any judgements about what Florentino Perez's return to Madrid as president could mean and he wants to see what plans the new leader has.

"We will have to wait and see what happens, because there is nothing certain at the moment," he continued. "We will have to see if Real Madrid can come up with a plan to compete with Barcelona.

Nándor

Milan website has removed Kaka picture from their front page...
Bild (The german Sun ) claim Van Gaal want VDV & Sneijder...

@Heath.. unless Villa has a change of heart i'm sure he & Silva prefer to stay in Spain... speaking of Valencia Soriano just resigned after failing to secure the deal for the stadium to be sold..

that's what the English call "CLEARANCE "

not just BILD...it's reported a lot in germany...papers, TV & internet, you name it. this goes all down to what i said before...the representatvie of sneijder, VDV and heitinga has been seen in munich for talks with bayern. ever since the press speculate that bayern are interested in all those three dutchies.

refering to sorianos resignation, todays MARCA front page claims, that pérez is going for all three (david villa, david silva & r. albiol). AS claim, a deal for silva is close, with real looking to pay between 20-25m €.
i feel kinda sorry for valencia and would like it if real would help them financially by getting these players (fully aware that the relation between real and valencia hasn't been quite the best => mendieta). maybe even throw in one more...another defender that could be usefull for real.

l'pool are reported to have made a 48m € deficite this year. so, go on...accept the 23m € offer from real for xabi alonso!!!

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
refering to sorianos resignation, todays MARCA front page claims, that pérez is going for all three (david villa, david silva & r. albiol). AS claim, a deal for silva is close, with real looking to pay between 20-25m €.

there's no chance they sell villa and silva to the same club.

if anything this makes it more likely that we'll get villa.

Nándor

not sure about that meta...why wouldn't they??? at the end it's down to the players and both seem pretty happy with the idea to end up at madrid

Beast

The Observer
regardless of what they want they are not in a position to dictate anything.. it will depend on the players wishes and price first & foremost anything else is wishful thinking and dreams
the current Valencia are hardly the same one who insisted to sell Mendieta to Lazio

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
not sure about that meta...why wouldn't they??? at the end it's down to the players and both seem pretty happy with the idea to end up at madrid

oh the players would probably prefer it (sticking together n' all that) but I doubt the club would want to empower another club by selling their two best players to them.

they're not fond of you, remember. :D

you'll get albiol and silva.

someone else will get villa.

they'll keep mata.

Nándor

oh the players would probably prefer it (sticking together n' all that) but I doubt the club would want to empower another club by selling their two best players to them.

they're not fond of you, remember. :D

you'll get albiol and silva.

someone else will get villa.

they'll keep mata.

like beast said, they are no longer in the position to play hard ball. it will be down to the players. villa won't go abroad and be unhappy just to make valencia happy. won't happen. and you seem to be looking for ibra :D

real will get them all :D

valencia can keep mata...like beast said, he refused to sign on for real, that makes him kinda dead to them.

Beast

The Observer
TBH signing Villa has one major problem

Raul Gonzalez.
the new 7 knows that the old 7 will make his life miserable .. unless Perez and co guarantee him that the old 7 will be out of the picture i feel Villa logical choice would be as far away from the old 7

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
TBH signing Villa has one major problem

Raul Gonzalez.
the new 7 knows that the old 7 will make his life miserable .. unless Perez and co guarantee him that the old 7 will be out of the picture i feel Villa logical choice would be as far away from the old 7

yup.

in any case, this is how I feel about real madrid:

madridimon.jpg

beast, you should make it your sig. :D

Nándor

i just read an article from l'equipe, where pérez gave an interview to them, confirming that he is after ribéry!!!

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
Nah.. it needs to be more Majestic .. with some power in it.. i don't know if you remember the old Galactico one

haha, nah I don't.

it wasn't made to be a sig tbh, it's too big, 'tis just how I see real madrid.

florentino running around like some crazed japanese kid furiously screaming "GOTTA CATCH 'EM ALL!"

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
Ribery, Kaka, Silva and Villa will all be Madrid players..................

That is what I heard off the grapevine anyway.

Villa Higuain up front. Ribery and Silva out wide, Kaka as the AM with Lass and Diarra and the mids is very very formidible.

I still say with an idiot like Pepe as centre back Real are still fucked anyway :D

Sell Pepe buy Albiol and Carvalho!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans