Real Madrid (old thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

El Gato

Villarato!
yh it's silly to compare messi to maradona. messi is so much better :troll:

you would kill us if we made the zidane-iniesta comparison

1st line, that's what I pretty much meant.

Zidane-Iniesta? I think we've gone through that already, but then again, when Iniesta becomes just as accomplished as Zizou it's only going to be a matter of opinion on who is better, who is the gamechanger and a legend. For me, Iniesta wouldn't exist without Xavi which is hardly the same thing as Zidane. Both men have created magical moments. Everyone is entitled to think what they think here.

Last edited:

Maria

This year have been more 50-50 decisions going to Real's favor and I don't believe that this is some kind of Villarato..its just that Mou has put so much pressure on the reffs in his first year that they are scared of him. I also think that RM deserves to be on top as they have been more consistent then us, our away form has been teribble and at home Messi missed a crucial penalty(also because when they need a goal, Higuain comes on the field, while we have no one-Pedro doesn't count this season). And frankly, I'm more pissed at our players and Pep then Mou and La Liga's incompetent refferees.

But LOL at the madridistas who are now saying that because they played better the refferees are irelevant, when last year after the CL games between us all they did was moan and bitch inspite of having 3 shots on target in 180 minutes and neading 4 goals to make to the final. The same LOL goes at some of the cules who have been making lists with refereeing mistakes and last year where laughing at Mou's famous list with 13 errors. I hope I wont be picked on after making this remarks. :p

I for one I'm pretty excited about our upcoming match in CdR..with the hope that at the end we'll speak only of tactics and players, and not about refferees.

X

xaviniesta

maria, slwoly becoming one of my favourite members here. always makes sense with a little women's touch

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
There was a match against Racing Santander, I believe, in the 2006/2007 campaign where Madrid were down to 14 men due to a long list of injuries and the sale of Ronaldo in January. It had been 3 seasons where Madrid have not won a single title, not one. The team was old, complacent, and their memory of what it means to win was nothing but a distant memory. Not to mention that their manager was almost sacked, Fabio Capello. On that night, Madrid were supposed to win, in fact had no choice but to win. Except the referee had fucked up his decisions in favor of Racing and Madrid lost the match.

When the referee blew his final whistle complete depression had hit the fans, the players, and the upper management. All was thought to be lost, except two men, who are far more experienced than anyone else in football at the time were not worried. One was Capello who took the loss as a mere blip and more importantly, Fernando Hierro. Here is what he said:

Stop Blaming Referees, Hierro Tells Madrid

(Goal.com) - Former Real Madrid skipper Fernando Hierro has hit out at the club's decision to launch an attack on the referees, and believes that too much of the attention is focused on the officials in Spain.

Hierro has urged Real Madrid to look at themselves, insisting that the best team has always been winning the League at the end of the season.

"Over 38 games the referee is not decisive, even though in 90 minutes he can be," he said.

"After 38 games, the champion will always be the best team. The referees are human and also they make mistakes."

"From my experience in England, the names of referees did not appear in the press like this," he continued, speaking about certain Madrid based dailies declaring war on Turienzo Alvarez.

"Here we give too much importance to them, as much for the good things as for the bad things."

Ricknattery, please, for the love of god, get your shit together and stop your melt down. Because quite frankly, when you are Barcelona, the best team in the world, put yourself in a position where the referee must decide your season's outcome then you have given too much freedom for chance.

That is of course without me even disputing the decisions he has deemed incorrect which would be even a different story.

El Gato

Villarato!
and i like it that way

Doesn't change the fact that some of the opinions are still idiotic. It's not that sweet.

BTW
From tomorrow's Marca:
78378970.jpg

Maria

@xaviniesta&yugi
Thank you guys..I have my moments. :blush:

Because quite frankly, when you are Barcelona, the best team in the world, put yourself in a position where the referee must decide your season's outcome then you have given too much freedom for chance.

tumblr_lqqrirqR5z1qdrivdo2_500.gif

dalitis8

Banned
La Liga is sham this year.

Everything goes Madrid's way...

The penalty against Getafe, the not-given penalty for Valencia at the Mestalla, and now this.

For us, no penalty against Valencia (stonewall) and a second yellow, disallowed goal against Getafe, clear penalty against Asspanyol.

Just do the math...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans