Real Madrid (old thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

gingerless

how is it that when teams play well against barcelona (espanyol for example) and we have a few ref decisions going against us, they win, everyone goes "espanyol deserved to win, we should have buried the game beforehand". and when madrid play shit and get ref decisions their way it's "played like champions, these are the games champions step up to" ???

i know that we haven't had that 'hunger' going into most of our games this season but the amount of times we've been fucked in the ass by the referees has had a huge impact on the title race this season so far, how that can be denied is beyond me. it's true that we haven't been playing as well as we should be but that's no excuse to point at because we also should have won a lot of those games anyway (bar referee mistakes). so if you're pissed off about us being 5 points behind madrid, don't say stupid shit like "we didn't deserve, the other team deserved" because if la liga was handed to the team that 'deserved' more they might as well've just given the trophy to barca or whoever the more 'deserving' team is every year

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
how is it that when teams play well against barcelona (espanyol for example) and we have a few ref decisions going against us, they win, everyone goes "espanyol deserved to win, we should have buried the game beforehand". and when madrid play shit and get ref decisions their way it's "played like champions, these are the games champions step up to" ???

i know that we haven't had that 'hunger' going into most of our games this season but the amount of times we've been fucked in the ass by the referees has had a huge impact on the title race this season so far, how that can be denied is beyond me. it's true that we haven't been playing as well as we should be but that's no excuse to point at because we also should have won a lot of those games anyway (bar referee mistakes). so if you're pissed off about us being 5 points behind madrid, don't say stupid shit like "we didn't deserve, the other team deserved" because if la liga was handed to the team that 'deserved' more they might as well've just given the trophy to barca or whoever the more 'deserving' team is every year
oh my God! Ginger speaks sense too!?:w000t:

gingerless

Doesn't change the fact that some of the opinions are still idiotic. It's not that sweet.

BTW
From tomorrow's Marca:
78378970.jpg

:lol: marca has been much better this year tbf

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
i always speak the absolute truth and nothing but, you just don't get it because my thoughts are too complicated for lesser beings like yourself to decode
yeah, yeah. you being a curious case and all that. forgot you were a child speaking philosophy

E

estranged

@gingerpubes. nobody said Madrid played great or they played like champions, but these are the games that teams who go on to win the league tend to win (games they shouldn't be winning) for whatever reason, be it being clinical or having ref decisions go your way, like us last season vs Valencia, Villareal away etc...

dalitis8

Banned
@gingerpubes. nobody said Madrid played great or they played like champions, but these are the games that teams who go on to win the league tend to win (games they shouldn't be winning) for whatever reason, be it being clinical or having ref decisions go your way, like us last season vs Valencia, Villareal away etc...

There is a massive difference between winning through sheer luck, a very cool head, or being aided by refs.

We are here dealing with three different categories, that you are mistakenly mixing up.

Maria

On 12/12/2010, José Ignacio Wert, the new spanish minister of Education, Culture and Sport, defined himself in "As" as 'hooligan madridista'.
What other proof does Barcelona need before deciding to withdraw from this corupt, fixed competition?

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
Instead of writing that post, which is just a repetition of what was said and doesn't even prove the point, you could've actually posted the pic. Just sayin' ;)

Well, I considered it... but I didn't know what to search for and it was way to late anyway...

well, here's a pic taken at the wrong time... not the right one, but still:
fuera-juego-pedro-rf_4474111.jpg

Here's the one I was looking for, it wasn't as obvious as I remember it, but the ball is still in the air:
as.jpg

Last edited:

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Even Sid Lowe who usually doesn't weigh in on the divide on officiating when it comes to RM & Barça tweeted today how the Mallorca offside call simply didn't add up...The implication being quite simple for anyone, sans the rose colored shades, to see

ricknattery

the worst part is seing cules praise madrid for playing shit and still scraping results with refs aid and throwing mood into our players when we do the same thing yet getting robbed by refs, unbelievable...
but there are still innocent souls who believe those are "human mistakes"

Last edited:

Sergio

Sergison
:worthy:

Imagine this:

Madrid plays Barca ----> German ref, or Belgian, or Russian, or Swedish or whatever. But not Spanish. The same if Madrid plays Valencia.

United play Liverpool, or Arsenal, or City -------> Spanish ref, Scottish ref, or Italian or Swiss or whatever.

Sounds awesome of you ask me.
:lol: A fairer competition by having Italian referee's. Ok. :lol:

I think the only way Cules will feel the referee is "fair" is if you have Ovrebo officiate all your liga games.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans