Real Madrid (old thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

El Gato

Villarato!
:lol:
Are you sure its Marca and not As? Afterall, they are the experts in Photoshop.

001_small.jpg

You do realise Alves is offside on this picture on the right (not paying attention to the line drawn, just look at the damn thing)?

I think you meant the one where they removed that player from the picture.

M

mitkoa7x

You do realise Alves is offside on this picture on the right (not paying attention to the line drawn, just look at the damn thing)?

nope

ammarfcb

ze special one

that is the one where they removed a player. look at the bilbao player in the middle of right picture

Maria

The ball was already in the air when they took the picture..I don't have time to search a better photo because I thought that it was already obvious that what As did is wrong on so manny levels.

El Gato

Villarato!
The ball was already in the air when they took the picture..I don't have time to search a better photo because I thought that it was already obvious that what As did is wrong on so manny levels.

Yeah it was wrong, but in that case as far as I can remember it was a correct moment to take the snapshot and Alves' head is inches ahead. Still an offside really.

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
Yeah it was wrong, but in that case as far as I can remember it was a correct moment to take the snapshot and Alves' head is inches ahead. Still an offside really.
As already said, that pic wasn't taken exactly when the pass was made

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
La Liga is sham this year.

Everything goes Madrid's way...

Definitely a sham but that's not news, per se...Tonight was one of countless examples of how a Castilian liga exerts their influence to protect the image of the country over a regional minority which is also how many countries subvert ethnic minorities...I mean, it must be harder & harder to make excuses for the blatant collusion in officiating

European Super league, that's the way forward

dalitis8

Banned
European Super league, that's the way forward

:worthy:

Imagine this:

Madrid plays Barca ----> German ref, or Belgian, or Russian, or Swedish or whatever. But not Spanish. The same if Madrid plays Valencia.

United play Liverpool, or Arsenal, or City -------> Spanish ref, Scottish ref, or Italian or Swiss or whatever.

Sounds awesome of you ask me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans