Real Madrid (old thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Manuel Traquete

I don't like talking about referees but yesterday's decision (the offside) was shocking. If it had been the other way round, we'd now be hearing about "The Scandal of Mallorca".

B

barcelonista

Ovrebo? Are you kidding? That cunt sent Abidal off for nothing in the Chelsea game and gave Messi a yellow instead of the blatant penalty call against Bayern in Camp Nou and sent Pep to the stands, because it was so blatant, even Pep was fuming. Incompetent referee.

B

barcelonista

Are you really that dumb to argue the fact that his shit performance helped Barca to the final in 09?

How is sending Abidal off in the 66th minute without him even touching anyone "helping Barca"? It was a disgrace, as Drogba rightfully pointed out later on.

ricknattery

Are you really that dumb to argue the fact that his shit performance helped Barca to the final in 09?

The ref from the game in Camp Nou(Stark) didn't give us a penalty on Henry and didn't show a deserved red card to Ballack
Ovrebo missed the handball from Pique and mistakenly sent off Abidal

el tren

Adolfo Valencia
How can we lose more points if we show willingness to change the game but you don't ? you didn't read what i wrote ? take today game.. down 1-0 playing like shit but we made it happen ..without scoring from penalties .. Yes the offside call was wrong but do you think with the pressure of the second half we wouldn't score more if it was 2-0 down ? and why the ref didn't give Ramos header goal ?? and how many clasico's we lost a player or you got a PK lately ??
Keep insisting on that ref theory if it makes you feel good at night but it just blinds you from your team short comings
no you haven't earned anything to be topping the league .. the table never lie and the only game u showed character was the clasico
Well, im with you on our team being sloppy and unfocussed in some of the latest games this season, where we lost points that werent necessary to lose.

Your argumentation about RM showing just more willingness, ruthlessness and efficiency despite being aweful too doesnt really work under these circumstances. We would have had that too last sunday when we forced and scored that late minute penalty there after conceding the equalizer ... now that is some willpower i say ... unfortunatly, the ref just didnt give the legitimate penalty.

And its also indeed debatable if your team would have made the comeback with 2 down yesterday. And no, Ramos goal wasnt legit (although i have to admit i needed the replay to see that too), so it didnt count as the 3rd there.

See that all the discussion about mental power or whatever isnt going to work when the deciding factor is clearly not the 11 Barca and 11 RM players or their staff. Outside factors like referee decisions make all this argueing pointless.

Maria

Oh my god..last night I was sure that the madridistas were going to remeber the Chelsea game again..it's pretty pathetic to have only one game to give as an example every time you want to say that Barca was helped by the reffs. Maybe we should go back to a time were Rivaldo should have had a hat-rick against you, but a stupid reff didn't allowed it or we should watch all the past matches between us and make a list with all the reffereing mistakes..anything instead of admitting that last nigh the refferee made a big mistake against Mallorca. Good for you! :yes:

Beast

The Observer
Well, im with you on our team being sloppy and unfocussed in some of the latest games this season, where we lost points that werent necessary to lose.

Your argumentation about RM showing just more willingness, ruthlessness and efficiency despite being aweful too doesnt really work under these circumstances. We would have had that too last sunday when we forced and scored that late minute penalty there after conceding the equalizer ... now that is some willpower i say ... unfortunatly, the ref just didnt give the legitimate penalty.

And its also indeed debatable if your team would have made the comeback with 2 down yesterday. And no, Ramos goal wasnt legit (although i have to admit i needed the replay to see that too), so it didnt count as the 3rd there.

See that all the discussion about mental power or whatever isnt going to work when the deciding factor is clearly not the 11 Barca and 11 RM players or their staff. Outside factors like referee decisions make all this argueing pointless.

The only game you showed any sort of focus was the Clasico..Will Power is not slacking off after one goal till the other team score.. in the world it's called complacency and not will power..

ricknattery

The only game you showed any sort of focus was the Clasico..Will Power is not slacking off after one goal till the other team score.. in the world it's called complacency and not will power..

Real Madrid has played more shit games than us, starting to play only when they are down in the score. Only difference with us: Madrid gets help from refs(Valencia, Sevilla, Mallorca, Getafe) and we get robbed(Sociedad, Valencia, Getafe, Espanyol). The decisions going your way and against us are those, and you can see them. No way to deny those facts
Show me games where it's the other way around

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans