Real Madrid (old thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ammarfcb

ze special one
alright both sides need to stop bitching. barca have been poor. and so have madrid. and each team has had it's moments of lucky so stop picking out 'remember when' moments.
any barcelona fan who thinks barca are up to standard right now is just lying to them selves. and any madrid fan who thinks their mistakes are any better then barca is also lying.

the table doesn't tell the story. we just have to wait and see how it ends. but for now we both have a game on Wednesday. and we both look a mess. it will either be disastrous for both of us or one will emerge the better from the mud battle

el tren

Adolfo Valencia
CR is off form Tren , thankfully the goal they scored and Mou changes waked us up.. in your case it's different .. take last night for example..2 goals and you slept could've been different results if Betis didn't lose a player
You can argue the same way towards Madrid. Players were busy demanding a penalty and conceded a legit goal ... thankfully (for you) it wasnt given.

On the other hand you can argue that Barca players shaped up and forced the sent off, depriving the luck there (note that you need to do sth to get fouled) and turning the game by themselves.

What i just want to say is that both teams hardly differ the way they slack. Just one team getting away with it sometimes by wrong ref decisions in their favor. And the other team not getting away with it sometimes with wrong ref decisions not in their favor.

Unless you dont eliminate the refs there, its totally unqualified to rate a teams (mental) strength simply from the result. As well as to declare one teams wins as rightfully deserved and the other teams draws/losses as if they never deserved it.

ricknattery

Why hasn't anyone mentioned the non existent penalty against Seville, which Messi missed? I mean, I could obviously find more decisions in your favor that no one here has mentioned but in all realities, I can't be arsed. Because I can also find decisions against Barcelona that didn't matter because you finished the match early on in the game.

non-existent penalty? :rolleyes:
you won't be able to find as many decisions going your favor as against you, but you can try

Badger

Currently on a deal with Wolverhampton until June 2014, Scottish international striker Steven Fletcher (24) has been targeted by Real Madrid management.

VivaBarca

If Carlsberg did forum members
Currently on a deal with Wolverhampton until June 2014, Scottish international striker Steven Fletcher (24) has been targeted by Real Madrid management.

LOL what, dude that rumour was floated back in like 2007 or 2008 when Fletcher was at Hibs.

Badger

LOL what, dude that rumour was floated back in like 2007 or 2008 when Fletcher was at Hibs.
I know mate I wanted Celtic to sign him a few years ago

.He's a good player but he,wouldn't suit Real. :lol:He will end up at Liverpool or Arsenal. In my opinion.

ammarfcb

ze special one
Tbf, Andresito dived

you will burn in hell

15rjv2x.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans