Real Madrid (old thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
Insult the ref?
Right after getting the yellow card. Mightn't have been aimed at the ref though. Still, him stomping on Messi right infront of the ref and then having the nerv to complain about another foul could be seen as an insult on the intergrity and intelligence of the ref

Xavi_78

I hope they crash and burn in hell for the sole reason that they allow a criminal, psychopatic, disgusting c*** Pepe to wear their shirt. In the last games I tried to give the benefit of the doubt, say that he plays clumsily and dirty, but since today I am convinced that his sole purpse (and maybe instruction) is to go out there and hurt Messi, as much and as severe as he can

El Gato

Villarato!
I'm pretty sure the referee didn't see that or didn't take it intentional, because otherwise he would undoubtedly be off the pitch. Either way, Pepe lost a lot today. Not only an opinion of a sane human being when the pressure is at its highest, but also the league will surely pay attention to his persona, which neither the club nor the player want to happen. Even Mourinho took a notice of that and during the press conference said that he needs to see the incident and if it was intentional Pepe will suffer repercussions which I doubt will happen since Pepe is mental and isn't likely to admit such a thing, even privately, but then again I may be wrong.

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
I'm pretty sure the referee didn't see that or didn't take it intentional, because otherwise he would undoubtedly be off the pitch. Either way, Pepe lost a lot today. Not only an opinion of a sane human being when the pressure is at its highest, but also the league will surely pay attention to his persona, which neither the club nor the player want to happen. Even Mourinho took a notice of that and during the press conference said that he needs to see the incident and if it was intentional Pepe will suffer repercussions which I doubt will happen since Pepe is mental and isn't likely to admit such a thing, even privately, but then again I may be wrong.
It's not about Pepe never admitting. It's about Mou fearing for his life

Last edited:
X

xaviniesta

i think the referee did a terrific job today. after all it is the hardest match to handle in the world. i've always liked him. i loved how he gave pepe yellow right away for that foul and how he calmed ramos down after he, like always, why with the assistant referees. faultless first half, second half was a bit tougher. carvalho should have been sent off after those fouls on messi and adriano. that pepe thing, it's just really hard to see it, it's not his fault that pepe is an animal. but overall kept the game under his control.

don't have so high hopes on texiera. he is just so lenient and have absolutely no character.

gingerless

yeah, the yellow card on pepe was in hopes to reduce his animalistic behaviour for the majority of the match (which of course didn't work)

Xavi_78

I think there is no need for any kind of confession, it is for everybody to see on the footage.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Two bad misses on the offside calls though

Big, big, big save

1326923325_extras_albumes_0.jpg

Maria

Carvalho: "Pepe siempre juega limpio"(Pepe always plays clean)

I suppose he is washing a lot before the games. What a bunch of hypocrites.

Butragueno about Pepe's action:"Because of the tention, things like this can happen."
You should send a video to Uefa to show, like you did last year, that you only look for more justice in football.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans