Real Madrid (old thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
High pressure is fine, but I am talking finer details here. When you press the player RECEIVING the ball as opposed to the player on the ball, you have a higher chance of taking advantage of an error. But this is very risky business, because if the player on the ball (like Messi or Iniesta) sees some space, they run through their marker onto the goal unopposed.

Fourteen

Monster Masch
Yeah, its probably best to keep things simple against us, we move the ball too quickly and accurately for you to keep up sometimes, especially in midfield.

Beast

The Observer
Yes Raed but if you have sufficient back ups you can easily maintain the same momentum like we did last night

Kaka,Higuain , Lass out .. Granero , Callejon and Benzema in ...
I'd keep the same thing for the league return game

Clockwise

Buccaneer
Arbeloa (Real Madrid): "I think our mental block against Barcelona has ended today." #fcblive #elclasico

we are doomed :(

Good for them then and good for us as well. We need this. plus, us winning against RM doesn't come from them fearing us. It's more enjoyable to win against a bunch of warriors than some coward mice.

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
Yes Raed but if you have sufficient back ups you can easily maintain the same momentum like we did last night

Kaka,Higuain , Lass out .. Granero , Callejon and Benzema in ...
I'd keep the same thing for the league return game

You want to start with Granero, Callejon and Benzema next match?

What about Marcelo? I think he is a better play maker than Coentrao but the kid can lose it in the head. Arbeloa had a near perfect match except for when he tried to press Messi and left Pedro wide open.

Maria

What about Marcelo? I think he is a better play maker than Coentrao but the kid can lose it in the head. Arbeloa had a near perfect match except for when he tried to press Messi and left Pedro wide open.

Marcelo is my favourite player and I hope to see him against us again..his playmaking abilities are so amazing that he even contributes at half of our goals. :wub: Mou dissapointed me last night by not starting him.

Beast

The Observer

No by out i mean your standard subs , start like last night and have those ready to play in the second half (switching between Higuain and Benzema depending on the other team game plan )
Marcelo again depends on the other team

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
i think it is important to note that i think xabi is wearing down quickly. something i noticed a while back buy he is still fantastic when he has lesser defensive duties.

Beast

The Observer
That's were your avatar plays his role.. but he need to work hard in training .. he still have half a season to catch up

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
I heard that Sahin still feels a bit of pain every time he touches the ball..don't know if its true.
I see Mourinho has finally achieved his goal, eradicating all unnecessary footballing tendencies out of a player.
Now for a propaganda video of Pepe and some steroids.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans