Real Madrid (old thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maria

Sergio Ramos
@SergioRamos Sergio Ramos
Me alegra que el club recurra mi segunda tarjeta amarilla porque a pesar de que algunos no paren de revolcarse, ni le toco.Buen día senor@s.

"I'm glad that the club has appealed my red card because, inspite the fact that some don't stop diving, I didn't even touched him."

Disgusting club..

Yugi

Arbeloa (Real Madrid): "I think our mental block against Barcelona has ended today." #fcblive #elclasico

we are doomed :(

madrid player just admitted mental block? I thought iker or ramos or cron said there is no block in their heads before
:lol:

Maria

He didn't touch Pique .. that's true

AkCqhkCCQAAaCUp.jpg

Are you serious? Pique touched Pepe in the first leg? It was the same thing..I don't even know why I waste my time.

Last edited:

Clockwise

Buccaneer
Yes Raed but if you have sufficient back ups you can easily maintain the same momentum like we did last night

Kaka,Higuain , Lass out .. Granero , Callejon and Benzema in ...
I'd keep the same thing for the league return game

are you Implying that you need two sets players, each set able to trash other liga sides, to win or get a close match with Barca? That's a nice compliment

Clockwise

Buccaneer
He didn't touch Pique .. that's true

yeal well, he got the red card that Lass dodged. In any condition Real could have easily ended the match with 9 players. All that said that's a pretty unclassy comment by him, underlining he's just another village idiot in the end of the day.

Ode to Django

You're not even a real journalism
even though the red was nonsense, i seem to recall Pique getting a yellow for the exact same thing in the first leg.

gingerless

can't remember if it was before or after his first yellow but he took messi out without touching the ball (i think it was prior to xavi's free kick)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans