Real Madrid (old thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
E

estranged

Dunno where to say this but I'll say it here, whoever says Barca were favoured by the referee last night is either a bitter hater or they need their head checked. Ramos committed a couple of bad fouls (showed no intention of playing the ball) before his sending off so I can't see why people are complaining about that, especially given he played almost the whole match. Furthermore the Pepe foul on Alexis was a clear penalty which would have meant a yellow before his first one which was the 80th minute, Lass should have been sent off before half time, Pepe and Coentrao committed 2 fouls on Alves and Messi respectively when they were the last men, so in short, go fuck yourselves Mou and Ramos and whoever complained about the refereeing. I like this though, they're getting a false sense of confidence after drawing a match which they should have finished with 9 men, all this talk of them outplaying and being superior to Barca yesterday, jesus fucking christ, I honestly hope they believe what they say until the next time we meet (most likely in the CL). UCL referees are not lenient.

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
Look at Busquets face during the second replay. No contact? There's more contact than when Piqué got a yellow in the first game.

Beast

The Observer
Dunno where to say this but I'll say it here, whoever says Barca were favoured by the referee last night is either a bitter hater or they need their head checked. Ramos committed a couple of bad fouls (showed no intention of playing the ball) before his sending off so I can't see why people are complaining about that, especially given he played almost the whole match. Furthermore the Pepe foul on Alexis was a clear penalty which would have meant a yellow before his first one which was the 80th minute, Lass should have been sent off before half time, Pepe and Coentrao committed 2 fouls on Alves and Messi respectively when they were the last men, so in short, go fuck yourselves Mou and Ramos and whoever complained about the refereeing. I like this though, they're getting a false sense of confidence after drawing a match which they should have finished with 9 men, all this talk of them outplaying and being superior to Barca yesterday, jesus fucking christ, I honestly hope they believe what they say until the next time we meet (most likely in the CL). UCL referees are not lenient.

Even the catalan press subscribe to that point of view...

i hope you keep believing all you've been saying prior to the game ;)

VivaBarca

If Carlsberg did forum members
They were better than us but we didn't lose and got through, end of.

Messi's 3rd clasico in a row he hasn't scored, I'm concerned because he's not really played great in any of them (although I suppose he did have 3 assists)

Beast

The Observer
are you Implying that you need two sets players, each set able to trash other liga sides, to win or get a close match with Barca? That's a nice compliment

The creators we have are physically limited so when you have Granero,Callejon to replace them (Cantera , with much vast stamina ) you are able to keep pressuring any team through out the 90 minutes

it's not a shame even people like Zidane couldn't apply such pressure for 90 minutes.. playmakers are rarely work horses

Daemul

previously known as Jonathan28
Chill guys, we'll beat them in April, this is all part of Mou's masterplan to destroy Madrid from within

Pepe Silvia

Kaka is such a class act imho. Every foul that was committed against him or for him he was right there to apologize and help our players up. That is classy and something I don't see from RM lately so hats off to him for restoring some of that luster. His midfield role was so underrated in the post match also. It was he that elevated Ozil's game imo. He skinned Pique severly btw. Anyway, I'm glad we did move on and I'm glad we finally got to see, as my wife called it, "a good match" last night.

Cheers to Madridistas on here for putting up a good show and not backing down :beer2:

X

xaviniesta

I wonder what Mourinho was telling Ramos when he got sent out.

you don't have to have some kinda magic powers to guess that one. he said that don't speak to the media about referees or something like that.

i can't belive how bad losers they actually are. have there been any game that they've lost and at the end said that yes, they were better, deserved to win, or even congratulated ? i don't want to imagine the next generation. all the kids wathing probably the biggest football game on earth and what they see? they think it's normal to behive like that. blaming everything after the loss seems to be normal... the future is dark belive me.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans