Real Madrid (old thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beast

The Observer
Kaka is such a class act imho. Every foul that was committed against him or for him he was right there to apologize and help our players up. That is classy and something I don't see from RM lately so hats off to him for restoring some of that luster. His midfield role was so underrated in the post match also. It was he that elevated Ozil's game imo. He skinned Pique severly btw. Anyway, I'm glad we did move on and I'm glad we finally got to see, as my wife called it, "a good match" last night.

Cheers to Madridistas on here for putting up a good show and not backing down :beer2:

Thanks Bro , your always class act :beer2:

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
Have we gone too far ahead of ourselves here!?

The acts of a few individuals doesn't have to reflect the majority of the supporters, or all of them. There's no collective guilt. But... if we say so, yes. Just like all the bragging before the game. One should never consider yourself winners before a game, it's among the greatest of (football) sins.

Beast

The Observer
hahaha !! your old strategy .... you appease one bunch of cules & split others with your sarcasm ...great trapping man ;)

You mean people here should either agree with all cule's or disagree with all cule's ??

astonishing observation , reminds me of your cousin story ;)

He is respectable chap and his posts are constructive not a troll like 90% of the new members...

Ryan_Cule

barça amor d mi alma
You mean people here should either agree with all cule's or disagree with all cule's ??

astonishing observation , reminds me of your cousin story ;)

He is respectable chap and his posts are constructive not a troll like 90% of the new members...

:lol: try someone else

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
.. Why cause you are not warming the second place 5 point below ? even Pique agrees

View attachment 4495
At least we might still be able to do some thing about it... Rather than waiting in parking lot

The acts of a few individuals doesn't have to reflect the majority of the supporters, or all of them. There's no collective guilt. But... if we say so, yes. Just like all the bragging before the game. One should never consider yourself winners before a game, it's among the greatest of (football) sins.
Hey it's not me bragging!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans