Real Madrid (old thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zqa-

worked brilliantly under Ramos par the CL tie & Classico.. how many goals did they concede in 17 games ?

the midfield was very weak and it didn't help have Cannavaro and Heinze ..

More because the other La Liga teams sucked, than you being good. 6-0 against Fools and 8-2 against Barcelona..

Beast

The Observer
Well pleased that you signed Kaka. Massively overrated IMO. It will interesting to see how Pellegrini plays him, probably as a holding midfielder...

It looks like we are closer to signing Ribery because of this, a much better player.

:lol: nice attempt Sunny.. but since we go back a really long way...

so here

Link?

Kaka would be a great acquisition for any team, it is as simple as that. You have the money, you will tap up the player as usual and Milan will be forced into the corner. I am sure you will fichar him in the Summer.

Just a sample.. shall i continue ? :party00231:

Nándor

As much as i was a big advocate for Ribery in the old forum ..i don't think he is worth that much ..
sure he is a brilliant player and the main star for Bayern.. but for Robben & Sneijder.. no..

Benzema won't be Ribery replacement ..
CR will probably be the last on the list and depending on if other targets didn't come.. that's how i feel it.. and according to several reports that Perez is not at all happy with the deal Calderon stuck ..in terms of money

forgot to say a big thank you for David Beckham.. apparently he was a main factor in Kaka decision.. thanks old man.. mucho gracias

despite my ((to some extend) given) hate for robben, the way i see it on a sporting based view is, that robben is unnessessary with the likes of CR, ribéry, silva and granero. and if i had to chose between having robben or ribéry in my team, i'd take ribéry over robben without thinking for a sec. with regards to sneijder i do believe that sporting wise he is no longer up to the task ever since he got injured. he's never been able to recover mentaly from that injury. kinda like cicinho back then. he needs to move to a smaller team and be allowed to "recover" in peace, gain back convidence and put in some great performances. the fact that the bundesliga is a weaker league that just lost one of his only big stars (diego) and is about to lose the second (ribéry) is also in favor of him. he'd become a star there and gain back confidence in ways he never will at real madrid
so, to sum it up...on a pure sporting based view, i'd gladly change sneijder and robben for ribéry. not to meantion that the french flavor has been way more successfull for real than the dutch flavor!!! let's see what happens

damn i hope david villa is really going to join real!!!

Poor_Sunyol

In Lucho we trust!
I think the rumours are unfounded but it won't be a bad move if they were true. He wouldn't be a starter, I wouldn't have thought, but Pep knows that we create so many chances that we just need to have a guy upfront to stick it into the net. I suppose that is why I have never been that bothered about Eto'o staying or going (as you well know) because the way our boys lay it on a plate for the number 9 my mother could score 30+ goals a season.

I think we are being very clever (again) in the transfer market. Unlike you we are not in a desperate situation so we will be looking for value for money purchases, putting money away for a rainy day. The economy is still falling dramatically in Spain and I can see the possibility of the TV companies struggling in the future, which will naturally damage both clubs revenue streams. Merchandising will also take a hit.

With the exception of Ribery (we have a great relationship with Bayern and I firmly believe that we will get Ribery for about €35m which is great value for money) we will probably avoid the media fenzy and go for less high profile but nonetheless quality players.

Sorry I have lost my train of thought, I keep getting interrupted by the phone.

Poor_Sunyol

In Lucho we trust!
There is only one thing that I am praying doesn't happen, but I shan't mention it because that might make it happen.

G.J

V.H. 4 life
Toni would be horrible buy.....we might as well get Ibra....same type of player but 10 times more talented.

Beast

The Observer
I feel you will avoid the media frenzy and quality players at the same time ... i don't really see anyone replacing what E2 do to you.. you are very ungrateful ... if that's the case "anyone can score " how come all your other trials failed ?
and that includes playing Henry in the center
E2 value will be felt when he leave Barca mark my word

Poor_Sunyol

In Lucho we trust!
@ G.J That's it join the media frenzy. We just won the treble, why should we destroy the club's accounts and possible upset the wage structure.

This isn't FM on the PC.

Beast

The Observer
That's it join the media frenzy. We just won the treble, why should we destroy the club's accounts and possible upset the wage structure.

This isn't FM on the PC.

oh totally forgot the treble.. seems like a long time ago..
:lol: you have to handed to Perez.. he knows how to steal your thunder every time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans