Real Madrid (old thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

maz

I walk the line
I feel sick. You sign kaká, almost seal villa's signature, and apparantly we are looking at luca toni. I hope whoever we buy for CF pays off, otherwise i will never forgive txiki.

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match
maz calma we are not a mercinary club our structure is amazing let them have there time during the summer... if i got beat 6-2 at home i would be shitting money on new players to

Poor_Sunyol

In Lucho we trust!
I feel you will avoid the media frenzy and quality players at the same time ... i don't really see anyone replacing what E2 do to you.. you are very ungrateful ... if that's the case "anyone can score " how come all your other trials failed ?
and that includes playing Henry in the center
E2 value will be felt when he leave Barca mark my word

Who are the the 'trials'?

Henry does work in the centre.

Beast

The Observer
Who are the the 'trials'?

Henry does work in the centre.

work horrible in the center.. more like flopped in the center... Henry all great games this season came from the left..
how about trials with Guddy ? Sexy Lopez ? Ezquerro ?
i rest my case

Poor_Sunyol

In Lucho we trust!
So what? Let them sign whoever they want. Just lie back and enjoy the panic and the smell of desperation. The more they spend the more of a compliment it is to us. All this panic buying is a sign that they have finally woken up, had a long look in the mirror and realised how shit they are.

maz

I walk the line
So what? Let them sign whoever they want. Just lie back and enjoy the panic and the smell of desperation. The more they spend the more of a compliment it is to us. All this panic buying is a sign that they have finally woken up, had a long look in the mirror and realised how shit they are.

I feel much better now.

diegomessi

get in incong get in!!!!!!!! :2145960713mundoemot:2145960713mundoemot:2145960713mundoemot:pep:

Poor_Sunyol

In Lucho we trust!
work horrible in the center.. more like flopped in the center... Henry all great games this season came from the left..
how about trials with Guddy ? Sexy Lopez ? Ezquerro ?
i rest my case

Lopez...:lol: El Tanke!

Ezquerro hardly played and Guddy was too slow. We haven't had any trials because we have had Eto'o. We will score just as many without him.

diegomessi

while they are chasing all these big names we are sitting on top of three trophies patiently waiting for some good deals to re enforce the core we already build

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans