Real Madrid (old thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ricknattery

Because you look for them, to mask over your team's failures in the league. I saw all the wrong decisions that small teams have suffered against us, not that I disagree with all your observations I just don't count them all. There are decisions like the wrong offside call against Mallorca, would have made the game 2-0 into the second half, and theoretically far from our reach.

Not to mention that I do not trust your count or anyone else's because these numbers do not suggest how many calls, like wrong foul calls have also gone against us or for us. The same applies to your team, but nobody is counting partly because we don't care and partly because we are on top.

You see, when Madridistas were complaining(with no reason) for the last 3 years about decisions going our way, I could still find more decisions going RM way(in league). Not as much as 5 times the amount, but you were still getting more decisions going your way. On the CL I could found pretty much the same amount of decisions going our way and against us, so it did balance out(Chelsea semifinal, Arsenal quarterfinal, Madrid semifinal,...and any other match madridistas were using to discredit Barca's success it was all a big lie) . What is happening this year though, is atrocious, it is crystal clear. I post in some other forums in Spanish, and even some Madridistas(very few I must say) are starting to realize there is something dodgy with this league.
You should be able to see it, because this will keep happening. Marca and As have a section where they take note of the ref mistakes in La Liga, and not even they can hide the fact that the amount of decisions going your way is unbelievable. So your excuse of no madridista caring about counting does not apply here. They are Madridistas with all the resources at their dispossal, and not even they can't hide this. I reapeat it's crystal clear

X

xaviniesta

But when the league is over, I am sure everything will be in order.

i hope barcelona will lose some more points before the clasio so they would give the pasillo to madrid and the referees and then rape them in front of camp nou and give a manita. that would make absolutely no sense. i would love that.

Maria

You should be able to see it, because this will keep happening. Marca and As have a section where they take note of the ref mistakes in La Liga, and not even they can hide the fact that the amount of decisions going your way is unbelievable. So your excuse of no madridista caring about counting does not apply here. They are Madridistas with all the resources at their dispossal, and not even they can't hide this. I reapeat it's crystal clear

Marca an AS were crying yesterday because of the penalty that we received just so they could convince themselves that we had just as much help as RM did. I don't know why do you even bother with madridistas.

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
You see, when Madridistas were complaining(with no reason) for the last 3 years about decisions going our way, I could still find more decisions going RM way(in league). Not as much as 5 times the amount, but you were still getting more decisions going your way. On the CL I could found pretty much the same amount of decisions going our way and against us, so it did balance out(Chelsea semifinal, Arsenal quarterfinal, Madrid semifinal,...and any other match madridistas were using to discredit Barca's success it was all a big lie) . What is happening this year though, is atrocious, it is crystal clear. I post in some other forums in Spanish, and even some Madridistas(very few I must say) are starting to realize there is something dodgy with this league.

The hell you talking about son? I have been on a Barcelona forum with many of the lot from here and I remember that we complained about decisions going your way, not nearly as much as you guys are though. No where close. The amount of whining is incredible and not proportionate to your cause/observations.

So when Barcelona win the league they win it fair and square and vs the referees helping Madrid for three years but when Madrid win the league it is with decisions against Barcelona and for Madrid?

Or are you saying that when decisions go in your favor and win the league it isn't as much as decisions going in our favor to win the league?

We are getting lucky with many decisions such as the one against Mallorca, and against Betis, and I am not denying them. It is just not a conspiracy against Barcelona or to dethrone Barcelona. And if Perez is having his influence, why didn't he pull strings before? Because Laporta was there as well? So Laporta pulled things into his favor too? If the entire league is fuckin' shady why is Sandro being quite? Where is his influence?

If AS and Marca are staging a war against referees how come Catalan based papers are quite? Or Basque papers? Or Andalusian papers? Not all referees live in Madrid and would be under scrutiny should they make a call against Madrid, so why are they all afraid to make calls against Madrid.

What has been proven here is not that there is bias against poor Barcelona, it just proves that the league is as corrupt as any, and your lot no longer have the influence they once had. Is this what you want me/you to accept? That the league officials follow popularity or leverage?

Thanks, you might as well not watch La Liga if you continue to believe that it is corrupt and controlled by the Capital city.

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
i hope barcelona will lose some more points before the clasio so they would give the pasillo to madrid and the referees and then rape them in front of camp nou and give a manita. that would make absolutely no sense. i would love that.

No, it would. It would mean that Barcelona as a squad did not have the capacity to function consistently in the league in its entirety but have the best first team out there in the world. It'd be as simple as that. And my theory would be correct should Barcelona also go on ahead and win the CL, perhaps against Real Madrid.

ricknattery

In simple words Raed, In every league the big teams receive more favorable calls then the small teams, because of size of the club, money they move, their history, politics,...
In Spain RM since always has been the 'team of Spain', the one with the preferential treatment. More than half of the presidents of referees committee were socios madridistas, ex-players or confessed fans. One of them even said: While I'm in charge Barcelona will not win the league". That was in the 70s when the chant "Asi gana el Madrid" was invented by Sporting fans.

Barcelona also gets good treatment in Spain, but we are second place in this regard and far behind RM. Anyhow, what is happening on this league and in the 70s, is for everyone to see. RM has to win this league no matter how. You can see it, you mention the games against Mallorca or Beits, but you forgot to add Getafe, Rayo, Sevilla, Valencia,... Can you or any madridista name the games when we were favoured?
You can't deny the evidence, there is something dodgy going on in the Liga

Why don't we equalize things and for the next 50 years no president of Committee will be related to RM?

Last edited:

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
See, it did not. I am just saying that repeating that hypothetical table with rendered points from your own calculations, disregarding that those corrected calls may not even change the outcome, proves nothing except a waste of time.

In the next 3-4 weeks we might lose the league, who knows, anything can happen in football. All it takes is 3 terrible decisions against us, and 3 decisions for you and the table is in your favor. But when the league is over, I am sure everything will be in order.

Raed, you know those 3 desastrous ref decisions against you just won't happen and even if they did, there wouldn't be 3 in our favor, hahaha... But, as I said earlier, to this very day Real is the fair leader of the competition, and anyone who claims different is not being objective... It's absurd to think that in the end only the refs' decisions will decide who is the champion, I mean, refs could favor Zaragoza (for example) all they want and still they won't be champions, and the other way around works too, we have been shafted a few times this season, but we are still in second place and up to this point with (slim) chances to fight for the championship...

And cules, don't get me wrong, the bias towards Madrid is evident, but it doesn't mean they shouldn't be in the first place... As some of you have said, last season the bias was also there, and who were the champions again? So if last season we could overcome that and this season we haven't been able to, it's not because the bias grew bigger, it's becaue we've been below last season's form... Are you guys aware that for the first time this season we have won 4 in a row? Are you forgetting we gave away a 0 - 2 lead against Sociedad, that we bottled up against Sevilla, or our horrible away form?

I sure as hell want the bias to end, but we can't forget our mistakes either... I still stand in saying the difference between them and us should be smaller, but to be fair that is not only up to the refs as some seem to think...

adil_909

all i know is betis should have had 2 penalties on saturday, and if those are not penalties, then someone needs to re-teach me the definition of handball in the box

Yaotzin

No, it would. It would mean that Barcelona as a squad did not have the capacity to function consistently in the league in its entirety but have the best first team out there in the world. It'd be as simple as that. And my theory would be correct should Barcelona also go on ahead and win the CL, perhaps against Real Madrid.
Most sensible Barca fans here or wherever will happily admit that we don't deserve to be top due to our poor away form.

This does nothing to change the fact that Madrid are receiving a great deal of favoritism from refs this season.

It's highly unlikely it will matter in the end, but if it had, if Barca hadn't played poorly away from home, Madrid would still win. It is clear as day that they will win the league whether they deserve it or not. It is mere coincidence that they probably will.

El Gato

Villarato!
Question.
How many people genuinally think they would have been able to notice a handball and be 100% sure it was a handball in that Ramos situation if they were the ones refereeing?

X

xaviniesta

if i was a referee, i'd say 10-20%, if i was the linesman, 100%. he just didn't have the balls to raise the flag.

and i have to say that again if the referee don't see the situation, its also his fault, just like when he sees it and don't give the call. its their job, to get the right angles, right spots to make call. they train that every day, they analyse those situations all the time after games, they have meetings etc. in this case the referee didnt see this, but the assistant sure saw but didn't make the call.

Last edited:

gingerless

was ramos before or after the xabi incident? if it was after, and before that the linesman clearly saw xabi handle the ball (even if he didn't think it was a clear penalty he would still not tolerate the next hand ball or anything that resembles one) then 99/100 refs would give a penalty

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
was ramos before or after the xabi incident? if it was after, and before that the linesman clearly saw xabi handle the ball (even if he didn't think it was a clear penalty he would still not tolerate the next hand ball or anything that resembles one) then 99/100 refs would give a penalty

Well cases shouldn't be given dependent on what happened before, you do not correct your previous wrong decision with another wrong decision. I am saying this is in general. I wouldn't feel compelled to level out my decisions just because I made a mistake.

The Ramos one was very cheeky, it was very clever from horseface to keep his arm close to his body which actually made sure the ball never went past him after it hit his thigh. It was Alonso that was the most major fuck up, he hand his arm way outstretched behind him (maybe to keep him balanced after his poor first touch) and then his arm prevents the ball from going out to a corner.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans