Real Madrid (old thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beast

The Observer
Lopez...:lol: El Tanke!

Ezquerro hardly played and Guddy was too slow. We haven't had any trials because we have had Eto'o. We will score just as many without him.

yada yada hardly played because he failed to do 1/10 of what E2 do...

look i'm all for u selling E2... but out of honesty it is a big big big big mistake ..

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match
even if madrid get ribery cronaldo kaka villa still we are Barça and these names still have to play together.... and they still have pepe at the bacck :D

diegomessi

beast and his mind games,, o gosh i am scared pleaes dont sell etoo we will never win without him ever :indifferent0018:

Beast

The Observer
An exclusive from Marca is worth absolutely feck all.

not this time i think... Perez is paying them back for what they did to Calderon..

however i'll wait for more official news.. after Spain play but i do think they secured him already even the deal seem quite reasonable

Beast

The Observer
It was a big mistake.. and E2 proved Perez dead wrong..
however you are likely to repair the mistake and sell him... all going well .. i'd love to see Ibra in Barca..

diegomessi

selling him would repair the mistake??? jajajaja wishful thinking he still one our highest goal scorers of all time and brought us some nice trophies

Beast

The Observer
selling him would repair the mistake??? jajajaja wishful thinking he still one our highest goal scorers of all time and brought us some nice trophies

and did i say anything other then that ^^^ :wacko:

he is great player and if you sold him our mistake (in selling him to u ) is repaired.. won't lose any sleep over his performance against us

G.J

V.H. 4 life
Gio, it seems you dont rate Ibra at all, yet you think Luca would be successful at Barca. Attitude aside, why do you think Ibra would flop? I'm just interested in your opinion.

Beast

The Observer
Gaith.. read this

http://www.barcaforum.com/showthread.php?t=1092&page=2
more or less how i feel about Ibra, i've been following Inter a lot through out my life *as you probably know * ..so i have no personal reason to hate Ibra.. but i haven't seen anything brilliant except "some " goals ..
his attitude effect his game big time and affect his relation with players.. that's the same Ibra who threatened Juve to file a law suit if they don't agree to sell him , the man almost never scored in the KO rounds in the CL par Real game with Juve 5 years ago that the same Ibra who told Inter fans to shut up after he scored a goal last season

what do you think Ibra will do if the Camp nou boo'ed him ?
I think he is massively overrated and i'll let Ricardo Rossi take it from there (read the article )

you are a team (like Real ) suffer from egocentric players... you played like one unit.. now you're bringing a player who makes E2 ego like a drop in an ocean..
for all E2 problems he loves your team and play with his heart..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans