Real Madrid (old thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beast

The Observer
No he doesn't. He loves himself.

be my guest and sell him...
if he was were Raul is now i would agree .. but E2 has at least 2-3 years left in his legs.. he still run a lot and do a lot for your team.. no one will be able to do that (or rather no available targets )

E

Esteve

I had to laugh at the Pérez stealing Barça's thunder thing. Few sources are saying Mascherano would sign if Barça were interested. Gazzetta dello Sport says deal with Bruno Alves nearly complete. Meh.

Poor_Sunyol

In Lucho we trust!
be my guest and sell him...
if he was were Raul is now i would agree .. but E2 has at least 2-3 years left in his legs.. he still run a lot and do a lot for your team.. no one will be able to do that (or rather no available targets )

What you may not be aware of (sorry if you are and this sounds condescending by the way, I know how touchy you Gallic’s are) is that Eto’o has already indicated that he intends to play out his contract and then move for free to get a massive salary and signing on bonus. That is obviously would be our worst case scenario.

I believe that some of the club’s thinking may also concern his undoubted ego. Without a doubt we shall be bringing in a ‘big name’ forward in the near future and remember what Samu was like with Ronaldinho. Their relationship certainly helped form the different groups in the dressing room.

The fact remains that Samu will leave at some point and we will have to get a replacement, so why not maximise what money we can get for him whilst he is in high demand and get that replacement now?

It is the logical choice.

Necro Spaaw

NeSaVlaDiV
One thing, madridistas,

how do you plan on refinancing the 250M€ loan u took from the national bank for this seasons reinforcements? given the interest rate and all.. and if all your big-ass-mumbo-jumbo-taking-barca-off-the-throne(s) transfered superstars prove out to be a flop, even after the initial "warm-up" year, how will you justify ur hasty policy of bringing all the hotties in the bed not only to the fans, but in front of the law as well.

that's easily a rode to EPL flop policy that has driven them to the state they are currently in, with MANU oweing 700M€ to the bank, with interest rates going trough the roof.
if it was my team, I'd be worried..

peace

Poor_Sunyol

In Lucho we trust!
It won't cost them a thing, in fact they will make money from the project....

Believe that if you will but that is what the Madristas will tell you...

VivaBarca

If Carlsberg did forum members
Real brake the transfer record yet agai with Kaka. Some say £56 million some say £59.8 million. But it doesn't beat the record in euros due to the finacial situation the world is in.

Beast

The Observer
One thing, madridistas,

how do you plan on refinancing the 250M€ loan u took from the national bank for this seasons reinforcements? given the interest rate and all.. and if all your big-ass-mumbo-jumbo-taking-barca-off-the-throne(s) transfered superstars prove out to be a flop, even after the initial "warm-up" year, how will you justify ur hasty policy of bringing all the hotties in the bed not only to the fans, but in front of the law as well.

that's easily a rode to EPL flop policy that has driven them to the state they are currently in, with MANU oweing 700M€ to the bank, with interest rates going trough the roof.
if it was my team, I'd be worried..

peace
the loan is 75 mil from Bank of Santander not 250 Million
the rest are our own transfer kit from last season usually 80 Mil (only bought VDV and Robinho sale (42 Mil Euro ) brought Lass & Hunter i reckon there is about 50-60 Mil left) and this year 80
plus the sale of players .. so the answer is you are wrongly informed
peace man
It won't cost them a thing, in fact they will make money from the project....

Believe that if you will but that is what the Madristas will tell you...

why believe the Madridistas.. how about our own income as reference during the galactico years ;)

what, selling kaka and cr7 jerseys gonna make up for that kind of money? please..
selling Jersey is only a part.. our trip to Japan during the Galactico era was for 15 Mil
BP gave us 18 Mil for another English players ( we bought Woody to make them 3 with Owen and Becks ) ..etc

don't worry we can make money alright
Beast also thought Pique would flop, and doesn't rate Yaya. So it is all context.
i still don't rate Yaya highly as a DM .. and i actually said Caceres would flop (which he did big time ) .. Pique is ok but not brilliant (back then .. he is one of the best CB )

He also thinks that Soldado is the best thing since slice bread.
Soldado is.. top goal scorer for Getafe :worthy:

Beast it seems if you guys want Alonso you give us cash and Robben..............

that's a rip off :angry:

Beast

The Observer
There is no denying Soldado prowess at Getafe.

cause some idiot with a mustache who currently work as a commentator for NHL and play golf with Guti in his free time thought Saviola is the next big thing since microwave oven

Soldado goals scoring record with Castilla- Osasuna- Getafe is proven.. they just didn't give him the chance :angry:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans