Real Madrid (old thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
While Beast was the first to point him out, everytime he scores a goal it is a dagger in every Madridistas back.

Nándor

real shame for soldado...i also feel kind of the same way with regards to jurado. he had a great season, being second best scorer with only 2 goals less than mallorcas top goalscorer. IMO, if real had taken care properly of him, he could be the perfect sub for kaka' by now, reals "spanish zidane" :sad:

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
Why not buy Soldado back as RVN replacement :D

So you have Villa, Higuain, Huntelaar and Soldado.

That is a bloody awesome quartet of strikers.

Nándor

So how do you think Pellegrini will line up the team if we assume that Villa is also signed?

hard to tell right now...too soon IMO. especially now that valdano apperently had stated in an interview that it's more than difficult to get ribéry and all those other player real are after. even admitting, they might be looking for alternatives, since their time is limited

Beast

The Observer
No Nando , Jurado is step lower ... he has nothing on any of the top or promising player.. he was good when he was young but can't cope with the adults level..

So how do you think Pellegrini will line up the team if we assume that Villa is also signed?

as published by Marca
Ramos------pepe---------Albiol--------Marcelo
-------------------Xabi--------------------
Ribery--------------Kaka--------------Silva
----------------Villa--------CR------------

that's what they think.. my believe is
Ramos--------Pepe-------Albiol-------Marcelo
-------------------Diarra---------------
CR --------------Kaka-------------Ribery or silva or Robben
------------Higuain---------Villa

Nándor

seriously beast??? soldado only scored 4 goals more this season than jurado. jurado showed promise as a youth player and again showed promise this season imo. he'll be there within a few seasons.

for the record...if real had loaned him out all those seasons to a midtable team like getafe, ossasuna, mallorca etc...the way they did with soldado, javi garcia, de la red, granero etc...i'm sure jurado would have been able to impress by now. that's basically what i mean with properly taking care of him

as for your formation beast, that depends on real getting them all. which seems more and more difficult if you read valdanos words. he said, with no names meantioned, some deal don't go as well as they would like them, which forces them to look for alternatives.
my guess is, he is mainly talking about xabi alonso (due to mascherano being sold to barca and l'pool not willed to sell both mids) and david silva (valencia seem desperate to keep him, unless there comes some crazy money)

B

beautifulgame

Real are bigger muppets than I thought if they let Huntelaar go. The guy WILL score goals. I would be over the moon if I was Laporta, I'd chase him down; in Barca he can score 40 goals in a season.

Beast

The Observer
seriously beast??? soldado only scored 4 goals more this season than jurado. jurado showed promise as a youth player and again showed promise this season imo. he'll be there within a few seasons.

for the record...if real had loaned him out all those seasons to a midtable team like getafe, ossasuna, mallorca etc...the way they did with soldado, javi garcia, de la red, granero etc...i'm sure jurado would have been able to impress by now. that's basically what i mean with properly taking care of him

as for your formation beast, that depends on real getting them all. which seems more and more difficult if you read valdanos words. he said, with no names meantioned, some deal don't go as well as they would like them, which forces them to look for alternatives.
my guess is, he is mainly talking about xabi alonso (due to mascherano being sold to barca and l'pool not willed to sell both mids) and david silva (valencia seem desperate to keep him, unless there comes some crazy money)
Soldado was a sub most of the first part of the season.. Jurado was a starter for Mallorca..
Jurado is not/never was under our radar in any times since he left..
the transfers is a bit messy .. i think it's logical to presume another 2 marquee signing (Villa and a winger )

Beast

The Observer
Real are bigger muppets than I thought if they let Huntelaar go. The guy WILL score goals. I would be over the moon if I was Laporta, I'd chase him down; in Barca he can score 40 goals in a season.

BG you know how much i rate Huntelaar.. and i agree with all u said.. sadly Real are looking for speed upfront.. something Huntelaar miss ..

it's Higuain - Raul.. then Villa.. the 4th striker could be Negredo or Huntelaar..
considering Ruud & Saviola are out
the Dutch want to be a starter.. that's for sure especially in a WC year.. their manager talked about this issue and advised them to leave to get playing time..I'm afraid from the current picture only Sneijder is almost staying.. it's not fair for a player like Huntelaar to be sitting on the bench .. he deserve more ..

beef-supreme

I feel sick. You sign kaká, almost seal villa's signature, and apparantly we are looking at luca toni. I hope whoever we buy for CF pays off, otherwise i will never forgive txiki.

Sad to say this but I haven't been feeling to great of late either...

beef-supreme

operate better from the sides .. he goes inside the box quite well but none is as effective or as lethal as E2

Come on Beast, you know that when we're talking about "anyone can score" we're referring to the Barca of 08-09. Ezquerro, Maxi and Guddy all played at CF in a much lower level Barcelona. The only player who had a "trial" as you put it is Henry, well even he never got consistent exposure so you can't expect him to fit right in. Eto'o's hogged that spot and you know it. He even forbade Pep from substituting him...

Beast

The Observer
i rate E2 Beef..i think you are all underrating his skill & contribution ... u have no one like him

i just read a rumor u signed Forlan very good signing

V

Valon

Tbh if the rumors are true Villa buy is the best you did so far. I'm gonna be very sad about it as I'll have to dislike my favorite spanish player.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans