Real Madrid (old thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
I understand keeping things classy and remaining true to your gentleman roots, but staying quiet when your club is getting butt fxcked constantly by Madrid's political muscle is disgraceful in and of itself.

Pepe got 1-2 match ban when by the rule book (you posted) he should have 4-8 match ban. Why would calling that out be considered dirty??? That's what I want to know... please someone enlighten me to Pep/Rosell's theory about remaining quiet about such atrocities

I have no idea what is Barcelona's policy is but I am sure that considering the results are still going well for Barcelona, there aren't risking it. Surely you are behind in the league, but things might change and you still have your eyes fixed at the CL.

Ryan_Cule

barça amor d mi alma
When you are a saint, expect to get martyred.

And Nolan you are the one who said " Pep is losing it " When Pep made those comments against Mourinho last year before the Classico. Remember ?? Now you are saying things totally opposite . You are the first one who said that and throughout you said , Pep shouldn't start a fight with Mourinho .

here is what you said Nolan- (last year pre-classico conference)

http://www.barcaforum.com/showthrea...inho-Pre-Classico-Press-conference?highlight=

Ryan_Cule

barça amor d mi alma
I understand keeping things classy and remaining true to your gentleman roots, but staying quiet when your club is getting butt fxcked constantly by Madrid's political muscle is disgraceful in and of itself.

Pepe got 1-2 match ban when by the rule book (you posted) he should have 4-8 match ban. Why would calling that out be considered dirty??? That's what I want to know... please someone enlighten me to Pep/Rosell's theory about remaining quiet about such atrocities

Not only Classy but the international image Pep has . It will be liquidated if he starts a verbal war against Mourinho. As I said , Pep is what makes the difference between us the Cules and madridistas. That's why.

Totally agree with you , when you say that Rosell should . The Club should step in and protest and the man should be Rosell and not Guardiola for obvious reasons.

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
And Nolan you are the one who said " Pep is losing it " When Pep made those comments against Mourinho last year before the Classico. Remember ?? Now you are saying things totally opposite . You are the first one who said that and throughout you said , Pep shouldn't start a fight with Mourinho .

here is what you said Nolan- (last year pre-classico conference)

http://www.barcaforum.com/showthrea...inho-Pre-Classico-Press-conference?highlight=

You don't openly challenge Mourinho, that's the thing. Mourinho wants to look like the victim. Playing Mourinho at his own game is one thing, openly going after him is another.

But if you want to cry how refs favour Madrid, realize that's the direct result of the club playing them. There's no conspiracy, it's merely a powerful institution taking advantage of bad refs. Barca can do that too, harass the refs, play a violent style and then cry foul if punished for it until the harassment becomes unbearable for the refs, but it costs a certain level of moral high ground.

I'm not saying they should or should not do it. But it's what it is.

Pepe Silvia

I have no idea what is Barcelona's policy is but I am sure that considering the results are still going well for Barcelona, there aren't risking it. Surely you are behind in the league, but things might change and you still have your eyes fixed at the CL.
Not sure if you've seen the latest standings, but Barça is behind 6 points in the League (largely due to performance and at a lesser degree ref swayed decisions in favor of the capital club). Every point matters, and had Rosell spoken up about certain things, things might look better for us.

Look I'm not in favor of Mourinho or his player type bitching, I never have been. I am however, in favor of speaking your mind when things aren't just.

I am aware that Barça is staying true to doing our talking on the pitch, and yes in CL and Copa (Liga too tbh) we are looking promising to lift some more silverware. I would like to see some action from our front office over these atrocities starting with Pepe's and some other bans that do not add up. They just don't...

Ryan_Cule

barça amor d mi alma
You don't openly challenge Mourinho, that's the thing. Mourinho wants to look like the victim. Playing Mourinho at his own game is one thing, openly going after him is another.

But if you want to cry how refs favour Madrid, realize that's the direct result of the club playing them. There's no conspiracy, it's merely a powerful institution taking advantage of bad refs. Barca can do that too, harass the refs, play a violent style and then cry foul if punished for it until the harassment becomes unbearable for the refs, but it costs a certain level of moral high ground.

I'm not saying they should or should not do it. But it's what it is.

It's not about conspiracy . The actual term is "Madrid favoritism" .The Club has all right to protest . And No , it is not in our policy to follow madrid and start manipulating the game. Call it stupid , moral high ground or whatsoever.

MaestroXavi

The servant
Me personally...I think that after everything we've been through in this Liga we deserve it more...I was talking to a Madrid supporter earlier today,he told me how he thought Madrid got
robbed these past 2 games...I instantly starting laughing and he pointed out facts,and then I started talking about the things the referee robbed us of.He was at a loss for words.

Madrid will probably win it this year and next year too if Barcelona don't stand up to Madrid.I don't mean stoop to their level but at least file a complaint for the referees or
SOMETHING!!!!!

Nevertheless Barca are resilient and can take bounce back next season after losing the Liga this season.
In my opinion they lost it in the second half of the season when Messi's form took a HUUUUUGE dip and more specifically when Barca lost against Getafe.

My biggest fear for the next season has to be the fear of selling Messi :lol:

Reasonus

I don't have enough knowledge to make claims here, but I don't think the favoritism is because of all the bitching. Surely it must be Madrid's direct influence within the RFEF, having members and whatnot, that results in these lenient punishments?

Pepe Silvia

I don't have enough knowledge to make claims here, but I don't think the favoritism is because of all the bitching. Surely it must be Madrid's direct influence within the RFEF, having members and whatnot, that results in these lenient punishments?
Whatever it is (conspiracy or not) it gives them free reign to behave pretty much how they want and get away with it, while Barça players get the book thrown at them for sneezing.

Ryan_Cule

barça amor d mi alma

the connection list is never ending man :lol:

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
I want to be a club's spokesman. I bet I can make a lot of money just instigating shit behind the scenes all day long. Sounds like a fun job. Forum Barca has been exceptional experience and training grounds.

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
Anyway this all clearly shows how badly we need Neymar. His hair can stab the refs.

You don't think Barca has friends in the RFEF? Not as much influence as Madrid mind you but to act like Barcelona is a powerless underdog is pretty laughable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans