Real Madrid (old thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

FCB_Titi_LB

LMAO @ the IFFHS..

thanks MJ ..that was a good laugh.. hahaha

back to Real Madrid news.. We failed to lower the amount agreed on with Man U under Calderon ... so we will have to pay 89 Million Euro for Cristiano Ronaldo.. as per the mutual agreement the deal must be concluded before the 30th of June

damn

it will surely happen..CR wants something new

maz

I walk the line
Mmh, not quite..
There are SIX trophys to win next season, and some of them ELUDED Eto'o in his life & career.. I see quite a challenge there, don't you..?.. ;)

You cant be serious. They will all be completed before christmas (supercup and club world cup).

Blaugrana1899

If You Want Cristiano, It's 96 Million Euros..

http://www.marca.com/2009/06/10/futbol/equipos/real_madrid/1244622028.html

Florentine Perez already has initiated the managements to close the signing of Ronaldo Christian. According to he publishes the daily MARK in his edition of this Wednesday, the president of Real Madrid is conscious that the best way to carry out this operation is maintaining a very warm relation with the people in charge of Manchester United, to image and similarity of happened with Kaká and its excellent relation with Galliani. In a information that signs Juan Striking Ignacio, he clarifies that Florentine Perez tries to lead back the relation enters clubs both, very deteriorated during the stage of Ramon Calderón. For it the white president has spoken with the executive director of Manchester United, David Gill. Besides filing harshness with respect to the previous stage of the madridista set, the white agent chief executive set out his intention to him to take control of the services of Ronaldo. The English manager, in one first negotiating position, was inflexible with respect to the operation of exit of the Portuguese: " If you love Cristiano, you already know: they are 96 million of euros".

- I don't think Real will care about the price tag, but I can't imagine Madrid having two fifa world player of the years. Especially, since their both still have a lot of football left in them.

E

Esteve

Haha I hope Madrid sign Ronaldo now! Please! €89 million on one player who will hide when things aren't going well.

maz

I walk the line
I personally dont really bother with statistics much. The only ones that interest me are the wage lists for players, and the official UEFA statistics for each league and team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans