Real Madrid (old thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
Just where does their money come from? I thought Perez was only worth £1.5 billion.

You don't get it do you? Perez has nothing to do with the club personally, he is spending the club's generated money. What you also don't get is how financially powerful the club is, and you need to realize that local banks (including Barcelona's) are willing to lend Madrid money.

beef-supreme

You don't get it do you? Perez has nothing to do with the club personally, he is spending the club's generated money. What you also don't get is how financially powerful the club is, and you need to realize that local banks (including Barcelona's) are willing to lend Madrid money.

Well obv cause the EPL only works when rich mother sheiks and mafia bosses come in, and usually the clubs are unhealthy financially either way...

B

blueduck

So your spending your money, but you get loans ?

I'm not trying to take the piss. I don't pay much attention to Real in the news, so I don't know how they are run.

Last edited:

beef-supreme

So your spending your money, but you get loans ?

I'm not trying to take the piss. I don't pay much attention to Real in the news, so I don't know how they are run.

Since the banks assume that the money will be regenerated by shirt sales and media rights, yes the loans would most likely be granted

Warik

I don't think so tbh.

Apparently Silva has a contract offer of 2.5 million a year on the table from Madrid. Not alot tbh.

Last edited:
E

Esteve

Yeah, the last time I checked the Sport website, I read Real Madrid want Silva, Silva wants Barça.

Beast

The Observer
yeah i don't think so Negredo market value is 15-20.. so that's 50+ Mil for Villa which is a lot IMO ...

however Silva operation could be on based on Perez statement that B Munich don't want to sell .. so i think they will look elsewhere worst case scenario they will /should keep Robben (no matter what nando think )

Beast

The Observer
well he is our boy at the end..
the buy back options and non playing against Real pacts Mijatovic made are the highlights of his time @ Real.. it allowed us to correct mistakes like De La Red and co ..

E

Esteve

Beast, what do you think about the possible €89mil transfer of Cristiano Ronaldo?

Beast

The Observer
Beast, what do you think about the possible €89mil transfer of Cristiano Ronaldo?

i replied to you in the transfer thread Electronic steve..

what would you do if you were Perez ?
pay Man U 30 Million Euro compensation and get no player?
or be forced to pay 89 Million for CR ?

what do you think Steve ... i'm interested.. if you were in his shoes what would u do

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans