Real Madrid (old thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

maz

I walk the line
i still don't see why the 30 mil penalty is bad?

i would say; brilliant by Calderon! he wanted that player and manchester wouldn't sell. not even a cold. but somehow the guy ends up earning 30 mil if Manchester is not willling to sell this summer!!!

ok, 90 mil is a bit too much but if you want something (and the other has no reason to hand it to you) you have to pay.

Its bad because calderón was imposing his wishes on the club even after he had left. He thought he was doing a brilliant thing (and he went on and on about it to the media) only for the new president to not want cronaldo.

Beast

The Observer
well if it's false , Calderon would have said it's lie.. the fact that he didn't comment on the 30 Mil.. means it's right.. considering how calderon is paranoid android to all things Perez

Blaugrana1899

-La Marca has reported that Perez has agreed to pay the 96 million euros.
http://www.marca.com/2009/06/11/futbol/equipos/real_madrid/1244673031.html

Ronaldo will play in Real Madrid as of the next season, according to advances MARK in his edition of this Thursday. That yes, Florentine Perez will have to pay the 96 million Euros that David Gill, executive director of Manchester United, demanded to him during its last conversation. The player will agree in the rows of Real Madrid with Kaká, designated better soccer player of the world in 2007, forming one of the more powerful offensive pairs of the planet. Ronaldo will fulfill therefore the dream of his life, something that intuited since Jorge Valdano, in a visit to the TVE, assured that Madrid " llevar" will know how; to the player, in its double soccer and mediatic star version. Ronaldo will thus become the most expensive player of the history of world-wide soccer, surpassing the record settled down in 2001 by Zinedine Zidane, that also arrived - at Real Madrid and with Florentine Perez like president in exchange for 72 million Euros.

B

beautifulgame

WOW.

I think Madrid would have been much better off with Villa, Silva, and Kaka than Villa, Silva, and Kaka.

Firstly, the money Madrid would saved could have gone to two or three more players.

Secondly I think Pelligrini is given a hell of a task now.
I can't imagine how he's going to make Kaka and Ronaldo gel. I think Silva, Kaka, and Villa would have been great. They could have also bought Hernanes to help spread the ball from midfield to the front three and make killer passes; paired him with Gago/Xabi and Lass/Diarra and you could have had a very formidable midfield.

Furthermore I'm wondering how he's going to make this team of superstars defend as a unit.

-------------------------Villa------------------------
Silva---------------Kaka----------------------------

OR

----------------------Villa---------------------------
----------Kaka (SS)---------------------------------
-------------------Silva-----------------------------

Poor_Sunyol

In Lucho we trust!
€96mil.........Far, far too much for any player. Madrid have officially become an international joke. Still no DM, no left back and no centre back.

Messi and co will have fun at the Bernabeu again.

Beast

The Observer
€96mil.........Far, far too much for any player. Madrid have officially become an international joke. Still no DM, no left back and no centre back.

Messi and co will have fun at the Bernabeu again.

.. your officially shitting in your pants Alex..
no DM ? what do you call M Diarra-Lass & Gago then :wub:

and it's not a joke.. if you want to buy lets say Ribery and discard CR..
it would mean 50 Million for Bayern and 30 Million for Man U , which means 80 million for Ribery !
i think when you have the option of paying 80 Million for Ribery or 89 for CR.. the obvious choice is clear as a daylight

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans