Real Madrid (old thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zqa-

http://www.manutd.com/default.sps?pagegid={F9E570E6-407E-44BC-800F-4A3110258114}&newsid=6634291

Official United page..

80! WTF! Insane!

Irish_Cules

Holy shit. No matter how ridiculous the fee is this a great boost for La Liga. Kaka, Ronaldo and Messi all playing in the same league now....THE 3 most high profile players in world football.

Beast

The Observer
Holy shit. No matter how ridiculous the fee is this a great boost for La Liga. Kaka, Ronaldo and Messi all playing in the same league now....THE 3 most high profile players in world football.

there is no doubt about that Conor.. a big massive boost for la liga prestige and world viewers .. Spain won the Euro, Barca won the treble and all top 3 players in the world are in the liga in the best 2 teams..
you add Xavi and Iniesta and you have the top 5 players in the world today

the next classico could break all viewers record for any given game

Cule Angles

Visca el filòsof!
When Chelski had pots of money who could they get? An over the hill Shevchenko, Michael Ballack and Joe Cole. Fair play to Perez, in one fell swoop (or two) he's blown the EPL and the tattered remains of Serie A out of the water. Now all you need is to shape all these inflated egos into a team and flog tens of millions of shirts to recoup the outlay.

Zqa-

When Chelski had pots of money who could they get? An over the hill Shevchenko, Michael Ballack and Joe Cole. Fair play to Perez, in one fell swoop (or two) he's blown the EPL and the tattered remains of Serie A out of the water. Now all you need is to shape all these inflated egos into a team and flog tens of millions of shirts to recoup the outlay.

They won titles no matter what you say.

Irish_Cules

You have to give credit to Perez. He has huge flaws but at least he can sign the players he wants, unlike a certain Mr Calderon.

Beast

The Observer
that part he is second to none tbh.. his flaws are interfering in the team selection.. let's see if he learned anything from the first stint.. however for the record selecting a very good manager like pellegrini is a different approach considering the managers he hired were Quieroz,Luxemborgo , Ramon Garcia and lopez Caro.. Del Bosque was hired by Sanz

Cule Angles

Visca el filòsof!
can't believe my eyes... did i see you praise Perez ?

where is Adam , what have you done to him ?

No matter what I think of the man - and I truly detest him - it's impossible to dispute his ability when it comes to getting his transfer targets. I don't like the way he does it, I don't like to see good players arrive at the FrancoDome but the result is there for all to see and it's there holding up a white shirt in front of the world's media :angry:

Beast

The Observer
thanks Gneg my man... but it's not over yet...

the attacking midfield part is done even if Robben stays with new signings we will have a good attacking force
get granero and we have a good back up with Sneijder and even Marcelo on the left

.. the DM's i'm not worried about with Diarra 1 & 2 and Gago (even if he leave ) ..
forwards we have Negredo-Huntelaar-Ruud -Raul-Higuain.. one or 2 can leave if we get another forward

the most important signing is a defender now .. we currently have Metzelder-Garay-Pepe-Ramos-Miguel Torres-Marcelo.. that's 7 from a required 8

MinaFCB

this is insane?80 mil for Ronaldo?how much does messi cost then?
that's simply too much...and having Kaka and Ronaldo doesnt necessarily mean that Real is the best team of the world

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans