Real Madrid (old thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beast

The Observer
I don't see Valencia accepting a player exchange (or P/E), they need CASH
a cheaper player in terms of wages plus money.. that's the best way for them , they can't sell and buy no one.. they need to play in the liga .. i can see Negredo + cash.. although they must use Zigic those idiots
let's start with the quarters of the copa del rey

:p

sadly it will never be a priority for Real.. it never was it never will .. it's a Barca dominated trophy

Beast

The Observer
forgot to say i love SAF selling us Flu every couple of years.. it was all a bunch of theatrical statements.. he agreed the deal with Calderon a year ago

Cule Angles

Visca el filòsof!
it's true . but god help us with the new influx of Real Madrid pretenders who will call themselves fans .. their arrogance & lack of knowledge will kill me ..just like the first galacticos .. damn

HAHAHA, welcome to our world of Ronaldinho obsessed kids and ignorant "fans" who couldn't even point to Catalunya on a map.

beef-supreme

forgot to say i love SAF selling us Flu every couple of years.. it was all a bunch of theatrical statements.. he agreed the deal with Calderon a year ago

Hey Beast, glad to say you'll have Thierry 14 Henry right by your side in heated debates :beer2::beer2::beer2:

Beast

The Observer
Hey Beast, glad to say you'll have Thierry 14 Henry right by your side in heated debates :beer2::beer2::beer2:

:banghead::banghead::banghead: why Beef.. we were friends mate.. why !?:sad:

i always said CR is a very good player , but as much as people admire him he has the same amount who hate him for his antics .. but i want to see what he can do in the liga.. it's not as easy as the EPL .
liga defenders are not strong but they are smarter and go for the ball not the body..
his speed will be a big advantage considering the slower pace (compared to the EPL )

it will be good to see if he can prove himself in the liga.. in any case CR signing will be a massive economical boost as much as Beckham .. i think Perez will get all this summer spending in 2 years .

beef-supreme

:banghead::banghead::banghead: why Beef.. we were friends mate.. why !?:sad:

i always said CR is a very good player , but as much as people admire him he has the same amount who hate him for his antics .. but i want to see what he can do in the liga.. it's not as easy as the EPL .
liga defenders are not strong but they are smarter and go for the ball not the body..
his speed will be a big advantage considering the slower pace (compared to the EPL )

it will be good to see if he can prove himself in the liga.. in any case CR signing will be a massive economical boost as much as Beckham .. i think Perez will get all this summer spending in 2 years .

Sorry Beast.. These moments only come around once in a lifetime and I had to take advantage... :sad:
:D

In any case, yes you're right that it will be very interesting to see how he does. I'd much rather he flopped for obvious reasons. But La Liga and Liga fans owe Real Madrid quite a lot for this, all in all I'm very satisfied with the arrivals of your new Galacticos because I believe we can still outperform you, and at the same time viewer numbers will skyrocket. All we need now is a decent group of people running the league in the right way. I just hope that Ronaldo flops, because we all know that he can be very dangerous. Aaaah how much I hate him now, perhaps if I could undo my vote for Drogba in that biggest twat poll...

Nándor

latest news about de la red...he's tired of taking test. he believes he is ready after the latest tests came out negative and wants mardid medicals to give him green light to play again, with real not convinced yet by all the tests, therefore asking him to undergo more tests

Beast

The Observer
De La Red is getting frustrated by the waiting game as announced.. he wants to be declared fit to play and Real fear the repercussion and his life .
so far De La Red final test results has not arrived from Boston US till now as the doctors study his case for the zillion time
Doctor Gonzalez has wrote today that De La Red has small alteration in the myocardium .. it remains to be seen if will be given the go ahead or a standing ovation for a short lived brilliant career

Nándor

change of topic...apperently garay fears that pellegrini won't count on him and he will be loaned out again. especially since real seem very interested in his teammate marcano

you know more about that beast???

btw butragueno has joined pérez' squad

Beast

The Observer
it's all speculation by the press with no quotes or opinions or anything
.. but i would blindly switch Garay with Marcano at no extra cost.. i never believed in him as a CB and always thought he would do well as a DM

B

blueduck

Madrid got Ronaldo on the cheap imo. They will make back that money in a few years by selling shirts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans