Real Madrid (old thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beast

The Observer
Do you only roll that out when we win the CL? The previous and first time you wore it was in the 06/07 season. A sign of deep insecurity I believe!

very good observation CA ... both times Perez was in charge.. but don't they design it earlier then the CL final ? i don't know

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
So the team next season:- ???

---------------------------------Casillas-----------------------------------

-------Ramos-------------Pepe-------------Albiol?--------------------Marcelo---

---------------------------------M.Diarra.---------------------------------------

---------------Sneijder----------------------------------------Ronaldo--------

---------------------------------Kaka-----------------------------------------

-------------------Villa?------------------------Huntelaar--------------------

Awesome in terms of reputation and ability as individuals.

But it is a team game so...............

maz

I walk the line
I think it will be more like this:

----------------casillas----------------

ego #1----ego #2----ego #3----ego #4

---------------m. diarra----------------

-----ego#5----ego #6-----ego #7------

---------ego #8--------ego #9---------

Beast

The Observer
I'm not worried about playing as a team cause players like Higuain,Villa..Diarra-Kaka Sneijder...etc are all known team players...

the individualistic players are Cristiano Ronaldo and Robben

so it doesn't matter Eddy..u can afford 1 or 2 as they can compensate it upfront

Nándor

according to AS, chelseas representative in spain (juan cruz sol) declared that he has recived a definite NO from david villa regarding a move to chelsea. as per sol, there is no chance of david villa signing for chelsea, because he wants to join real, who are in advanced talks with valencia over the move.

Poor_Sunyol

In Lucho we trust!
Seriously Gio, Diarra and Gago are not enough at DM. Did you see Gago yesterday? He is total shite and Diarra is always injured and he will be off to the African Nations next year. Like it or not, you will definitely need another DM. You need two defenders as well, one at LB and a CB.

There won't be much in the pot after you pay £80mil for CR7. You could buy Newcastle for £100mil!!!

Beast

The Observer
Seriously Gio, Diarra and Gago are not enough at DM. Did you see Gago yesterday? He is total shite and Diarra is always injured and he will be off to the African Nations next year. Like it or not, you will definitely need another DM. You need two defenders as well, one at LB and a CB.

There won't be much in the pot after you pay £80mil for CR7. You could buy Newcastle for £100mil!!!

Diarra what ?? Diarra had one long injury and suddenly he is injury prone ?

looks like you are shitting in your pants man :D.. buying class players doesn't mean we won anything yet.. but you are trippin this morning hahaha
gago is shit and i expect him to pack and leave.. but we have Lass who did a great job last season...

yep 2 defenders are needed i agree ..

who in his sane mind would buy newcastle .. if Ashley get 60 Mil he should sell

Cule Angles

Visca el filòsof!
Lassie looked ok against crap teams, he looked like a mug against Liverpool, Barça, Valencia, Atletico and anybody else with quality in the middle of the park.

E

Esteve

+1.

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match
cules calm down they bought 2 players and rinauldo looks to be having an operation that will see him miss some the season why everyone freaking out we are Barça

Poor_Sunyol

In Lucho we trust!
It's not Barca that are shitting their pants. You have just had to break the world record for transfers twice in a week. Now that is desperate.

E

Esteve

Watching Sky Sports News. Fans' reactions to the Ronaldo move. Needless to say, the United supporters are turning on him but the Madrid supporters surprised me. They were saying that the club is desperated and that they should have more Spanish talent playing for them.

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match
more like just dumb business honestly what happen if all sudden perez loses a ton of money in his business how will he pay for all this>? just wondering

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans