Real Madrid (old thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

maz

I walk the line
cules calm down they bought 2 players and rinauldo looks to be having an operation that will see him miss some the season why everyone freaking out we are Barça

The only culés that are mentioning any freaking out are people that are telling others not to freak out. Perhaps you're just reassuring yourself?

Beast

The Observer
Lassie looked ok against crap teams, he looked like a mug against Liverpool, Barça, Valencia, Atletico and anybody else with quality in the middle of the park.

Lass had gago ,Guti , heinze and cannavaro.. he is a great player but not superman

It's not Barca that are shitting their pants. You have just had to break the world record for transfers twice in a week. Now that is desperate.

not cule's Alex,

.. you ... :D

Real bought players who are needed.. not players just to boost around.. we needed a proper talented AM and a RM .. we can afford to pay for class ..so i don't see a problem.. buying Owen for example when we had an influx of strikers was stupid.. but buying players which you don't have anyone in their position of the same level is pretty normal

Beast

The Observer
I don't understand how any culé could be seriously worried.

u must be worried.. not panicking.. it should keep your management more alert and prepare more seriously .. overall it's good for you & good for us.. the same way your treble has alerted us to our level .. same way our market moves should make you more shaper cause you know we will be there for any hick ups..
overall it's good for the 2 teams..

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match
not worried however la liga is best league if we get ibra spain has all the best players from the world literally

Nándor

Wtf ?! I just came back from work and Real Madrid sign Ronaldo ?

not quite yet...real have yet to talk with CR and strick a deal with him. but manu have confirmed the 94m € offer and have allowed real to talk with CR. the transfer should be finalized within few days.

so basically it's as good as done, but not done yet

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
Unbelievable! I am in shock and I cannot believe it.

It is going to take a while to absorb it all.

E

Esteve

The difference is, a treble is something to be proud of. Some arsehole in LA asked Ronaldo if there was any news regarding "royyaalll Madrid". Shocking.

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match
i meant im still getting my head around winning the treble still celebrating it still absorbing it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans