Real Madrid (old thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

maz

I walk the line
Nani: "He will be missed but United have other players who can replace him. i.e. meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee"

TiTi

Ronaldo celebrates Man Utd exit with Paris Hilton
12.06.09 | tribalfootball.com

Manchester United star Cristiano Ronaldo celebrated his imminent move to Real Madrid with ... Paris Hilton!

The Sun says Ronaldo, 24, kissed and cuddled the 28- year-old socialite in a Hollywood club before they headed to her sister's home.

Ronaldo's £80 million move from United to Real Madrid sets a new world record.

Paris was spotted with Ronaldo just 24 hours after dumping previous love Doug Reinhardt, who has played baseball for the Anaheim Angels and Baltimore Orioles - and is a TV personality in the States.

Paris told a friend: "Cristiano's much better than my ex. He was nothing but a low-paid minor league baseball player."

---------------------------------------------

:lol::lol::lol: that's just too much fun to miss IMO. imagine the medial hysteria if they were to become a couple :p

on a serious note...beast, with regards to the same old question of "how can real madrid afford all this, where does the money come from and how can pérez pay for all this", how about you answer it one last time and make seperate new topic for that???!!! this way you could just refer to this topic and wouldn't be endangered of getting a hard attack in the upcoming weeks, when real splash out even more money. just a thought

They are lesbians :worthy:

Beast

The Observer
LOL ... you forgot to add " raising his hand " MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

it's sure is a big problem for United and a move that will trigger more hate then understanding..
SAF theatrical comments all season " won't sell them a virus" "rubbish"..etc made their fans think it's just paper talk in Spain and he is staying.. it's the shock more then anything.. if CR moved last summer , United fans would have more understanding to the situation and much less surprised and shock instead of now

Cule Angles

Visca el filòsof!
What is important here, and I'm sure you know this, is that cash flow problems and capital problems are 2 completely different things and can exist completely independent of each other. Cash flow problems tell you very little about the solvency or financial structure of an organisation.

Madrid could very well have problems paying back those credits, I am not well placed to comment on that, but no such conclusion can be drawn from last season's CF problem.

An isolated cash flow problem isn't necessarily anything to worry about but lack of cash flow can often be the first sign that a business has more fundamental problems

Beast

The Observer
An isolated cash flow problem isn't necessarily anything to worry about but lack of cash flow can often be the first sign that a business has more fundamental problems

It could be anything Adam including paying installments from old transfers that triggered a shortage in cash in a certain month... cause it was never a problem afterwards for a year now

Abaddon

King of the Bottomless Pit
can be, sure. Nothing indicates that in this paticular case, though.

Perez, for all his flaws, is a good businessman. I believe (or hope?) that he knows what he is doing.

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
I haveta lol@CA, self-loathing englishman that he is.

platini has a very obvious (and understandable, given heysel) dislike of england and this is very evident in his comments.

this doesn't affect how he works, because if he tried something like that he'd be fucked as a president. plus as much as he dislikes the english he very much believes in fair play so purposefully fucking them up would be against that anyway.

ANYWAY

I think ronaldo's choice in women are a brilliant metaphor for the club he belongs to.

when at united he was with that chick that was obviously artificially enlarged and kinda plastic.

and now he's at madrid he's with a trashy spoiled little rich bitch. :lol:

Cule Angles

Visca el filòsof!
I'm somewhat critical of my nation of origin but I'm in no way a self-loathing Englishman, I just can't stand the victim culture which pervades the UK media which is desperate for a European anti-English conspiracy wherever it can formulate one. Read or listen to the UK media and you'd believe that everybody in football is out to get the poor little Premier League.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans