Real Madrid (old thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cule Angles

Visca el filòsof!
All 4 of the big sports papers. 77m from Caja Madrid, 150 from Banco Santander and 60m from La Caixa. So actually it's closer to 290m

Beast

The Observer
All 4 of the big sports papers. 77m from Caja Madrid, 150 from Banco Santander and 60m from La Caixa. So actually it's closer to 290m

the big 4 talk about the Caja Madrid ONLY today, regarding La Caixa it was on the news about a week ago but i can't remember if it was a loan agreed or a request for a loan
how is the reported 75 from banco Santander Calderon arranged doubled to 150 ?

Still it's more having funds available then actual spending as u know we just spent 150 Million .. however it's nice to know they will continue spending ;)
i doubt the accumulated numbers you are saying

Gnegneri

immaculately conceived
i thought the caixa loan was a request and santander only 75.

so 150 loaned at this point according to gnegneri

Cule Angles

Visca el filòsof!
Actually I've just seen the article in Expansion, it's 210m overall. 150m between Santander and Caja Madrid and 60m from La Caixa.

Last edited:

Beast

The Observer
The 150m from Santander has been in the news for some time now, this is a fresh loan taken out by Perez as far as I can work out. MD have the full break down and cite respected financial publication Expansión as their source (Spanish version of the FT).

i read your source (El Mundo ) .. as far as i know and as far as it was published it's 75 Million Euro.. especially that Real don't need to pay cash (as usual it's installments payments for Man U & Milan ) .. i'll wait for the pro-Madrid reply

La Caixa was a guarantee for the presidency required fund not transfer funds ... which should not be included considering Perez took it on his own wealth as collateral ..

giving him credit /cash is not like taking a loan.. as a banker u know the difference between credit facility & actual loans

especially that you can read IN THE SAME SOURCE El mundo Deportive an article saying Real Madrid hasn't asked for Credit but your bank (Santander ) offered full credit facility and support for all operation (i rest my case .. link below)

http://www.elmundodeportivo.es/gen/20090612/53721833407/noticia/el-madrid-lo-pagara-a-plazos.html

and as i said (and the article confirm ) we are paying in installments so why the hell do we need to take all that cash ? !!!!
from the article it states that all Real paid are close to 50 Million for both Kaka & CR.. the rest are installments
it's sour grapes from the Catalans .. sadly they contradict each other in the same newspaper :D

Last edited:

No Soy Galáctico

Benny Blanco
I'm more worried about the collection of fags Real are getting. First Guti, then Sergio Ramos, now Ronaldo...Should change your name to Real Fagrid.

(there you go Gala)

catchphrase.jpg

It's good, but it's not the one!

No Soy Galáctico

Benny Blanco
http://www.expansion.com/2009/06/15/empresas/1245093276.html

It says here as well that Caixa money is president funds or how you want to call it

Boo-woopty-hoo. It's only money, and you can't take it with you.

I'll save beast the routine and remind you all of the money (regardless to success) Perez will recuperate from marketing. Regardless to success I hear you say? Yes, regardless to success. The 'fans' tend not to stick around long enough to worry about what we win. Add to that, most Asians don't care, they just like pretty westerners names on their backs.

Beast

The Observer
Gneg is not objecting Gala.. he is supporting the case..
it's CA who came up with some weird figures based on the current propaganda by Laporta and his cronies (can't also blame CA it's what the Catalan press are writing to support poor Laporta who has gone mad this last week ) , the shit-o-meter in Barcelona must be a record high :lol: which is not only quoting La Expansion wrong.. they are making up imaginary figures, doubling loans and contradicting themselves in another article :lol:

Cule Angles

Visca el filòsof!
They don't wrongly quote Expansión at all, it's not very well phrased (or maybe deliberately so) but it says that the 150m comes from two banks, at first glance it looks like the 150 is all from Santander but on 2nd reading you can see that the article says it's between the two.

Boo-woopty-hoo. It's only money, and you can't take it with you.

I'll save beast the routine and remind you all of the money (regardless to success) Perez will recuperate from marketing. Regardless to success I hear you say? Yes, regardless to success. The 'fans' tend not to stick around long enough to worry about what we win. Add to that, most Asians don't care, they just like pretty westerners names on their backs.

You mean he HOPES to recoup it all from marketing.

Beast

The Observer
Adam if the Catalans made a wrong rephrase and not deliberately then i'm an old Barca fan..

it's the usual old tricks my friend.. lies to the Mass .. i'm not saying our press don't do the same thing.. but it's our duties as old fans not to fall for this

Perez already met with Adidas and Mediapro to renegotiate the current deals
so far Adidas gave the thumbs up considering Kaka is a big value for them and CR (nike big name ) playing with an Adidas shirt is very tempting

Cule Angles

Visca el filòsof!
"El Banco Santander, según publica Expansión, completa el crédito de 150 millones"

Banco Santander, according to Expansion, completes the credit of 150m. It was my misread, not a Catalan plot. Where does news of Adidas come from? Mediapro deal was signed a while ago, it isn't a new deal.

Beast

The Observer
"El Banco Santander, según publica Expansión, completa el crédito de 150 millones"

Banco Santander, according to Expansion, completes the credit of 150m. It was my misread, not a Catalan plot. Where does news of Adidas come from? Mediapro deal was signed a while ago, it isn't a new deal.

comes from El Mundo deportivo & Sport Madrid section (front page at the moment inside our deals - check the link i posted i think there is a mention for it ) ... i'm reading your press these days more until our press stop jerking off to CR & Kaka ..

he is not making a new deal he is renegotiating the old deals with them to get more money.. Adidas gave the go ahead for him.. no news on Mediapro

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans