Real Madrid (old thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beast

The Observer
I've said it before Beast, when you were telling me about the great plans for the cantera, and I'll say it now again, it's just not gonna happen. No matter how much some Real Madrid fans wish, in the end with all their big, non-Spanish names out there they'll forget about the cantera sooner rather than later. But eventually when the whole project fails, they will be hating on Perez for not using the youth products well enough. Even if they do have some Spanish players in the starting 11, with the exception of Casillas and Ramos, they will be signed from other teams, and the youth players will be sold with buy-back clauses etc as they usually are.

I think you need to wait till the end of summer window beef to see the main picture then wait for a year to see if their will be upgrades ...
big plans for the Cantera doesn't mean sell the first team and play Castilla.. it means start to push 1-2 players and look for better quality youth ..
they are already in talk regarding buy back Arbeloa from Liverpool..
it's too early man .. wait before u judge
I would actually like to see Ramos as captain. I think he can grow into that role and become a real leader (no pun intended!). Which can only help Real. We all know Iker is a leader and a true captain but maybe having putting the armband on Ramos it will be beneficial to your team in the long run...

Ramos can't be the current captain.. for one he lose his temper a lot and get cards.. he will be second behind Iker and will get his chance when Iker retire

I agree..I read somewhere that Valdano said that their youth system had no players of Real Madrid calibre when their players won the WCC Championship beating Barca!

the team who beat Barca is the under 18.. Valdano is talking about current castilla players (not those on loan or sold to other teams )

Real Madrid youth setup is

under 18 (the one that beat Barca )
Real Madrid C
Real Madrid B (known as Castilla Madrid )
then the first team...

it's a big jump already to play the kids ..

however Valdano also said he likes Negredo a lot and was Real second signing after Kaka .. but it's up for Alvaro to decide if he want to be a squad player or starter in other teams.. he will probably be third after Higuain and Villa (if it's Villa )
which IMO is fair

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
I love how obvious it is that valdano is in charge of everything.

pellegrini is really just gonna be control of training. valdano will pick the team.

shadows

Beast you forgot Raul there :D..Negredo will be behind the RAUL, The so called first choice striker :p Higuain and then him!!

Beast

The Observer
I love how obvious it is that valdano is in charge of everything.

pellegrini is really just gonna be control of training. valdano will pick the team.
No he is not.. but i told u all that Perez is not in control of the team like the last time..
Valdano is the strongest man in Real Madrid and he will never ever get involved in Pellegerini choices.. considering Pellegerini was Valdano choice since March ..

The upper management is clear.. Perez run the club and gets the financial shit going..
Valdano-Pardez-Zidane & Pellegerini decide transfers and youth team policy..
all technical aspects are managed by Pellegerini

Manuel is not a tool , the guy is an engineer with plenty of experience and character..

beef-supreme

I think you need to wait till the end of summer window beef to see the main picture then wait for a year to see if their will be upgrades ...
big plans for the Cantera doesn't mean sell the first team and play Castilla.. it means start to push 1-2 players and look for better quality youth ..
they are already in talk regarding buy back Arbeloa from Liverpool..
it's too early man .. wait before u judge

Yes you're right, so far it's all just transfer rumours and you can't believe them.
We'll see; if a lot of the negotiations happen with cantera players as bargaining chips, or if a lot are sold, then that will give a clearer picture. For now I shouldn't judge, I'll wait and see.

Beast

The Observer
Beast you forgot Raul there :D..Negredo will be behind the RAUL, The so called first choice striker :p Higuain and then him!!

Raul will see little time and i don't think he will be third choice ...he will slowly phased out of the team and retire with honor ...

that's the plan and i said back in March on another forum and i repeated it again.. Perez will not forget what Raul said.. and this one positive aspect of Perez return

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
No he is not.. but i told u all that Perez is not in control of the team like the last time..
Valdano is the strongest man in Real Madrid and he will never ever get involved in Pellegerini choices.. considering Pellegerini was Valdano choice since March ..

The upper management is clear.. Perez run the club and gets the financial shit going..
Valdano-Pardez-Zidane & Pellegerini decide transfers and youth team policy..
all technical aspects are managed by Pellegerini

Manuel is not a tool , the guy is an engineer with plenty of experience and character..

dude, read valdano's comments.

he says the most obvious "I'm the boss" shit, about team mentality and stuff like, as you say, guti and raul's status in the squad etc. and then throws in a "the players will listen to the manager" at the end just so people don't twig that he's gonna be pulling the strings.

beef-supreme

Beast what I don't know is how capable Zidane is as an advisor. I don't know much about him on a non-playing level - is he really intelligent and competent enough? I mean there are some footballers who you can tell are very intelligent individuals too, but as for Zidane, the headbutting incident for example seems to suggest otherwise. But of course I don't know much and I would suppose you know better.

Beast

The Observer
dude, read valdano's comments.

he says the most obvious "I'm the boss" shit, about team mentality and stuff like, as you say, guti and raul's status in the squad etc. and then throws in a "the players will listen to the manager" at the end just so people don't twig that he's gonna be pulling the strings.

Yes he is the boss , did i say anything but that ? he is responsible for everything involve football .. from hiring the manager to players to future projects
but Valdano is not the kind of person to get involved in formation or selection... u should read more about the guy Meta.. he is our version of Cruyff ..

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match
i feel like madrid really fluffed up in missing out on villa... while kaka and cronaldo will raise the profile of the club and bring support imho they are not the players madrid needed to get silverware and villa is

Beast

The Observer
Beast what I don't know is how capable Zidane is as an advisor. I don't know much about him on a non-playing level - is he really intelligent and competent enough? I mean there are some footballers who you can tell are very intelligent individuals too, but as for Zidane, the headbutting incident for example seems to suggest otherwise. But of course I don't know much and I would suppose you know better.

Oh man.. not Zidane intelligence .. i don't think you can dispute that..
the head butt and other incidents in his career was a loss of temper ..

if u read my earlier posts over here regarding the new administration i said they want to run Real in a lyon like style.. form a committee to decide the players and technical aspects of the team so if the manager change the new one won't ask for a complete makeover . the difference is Perez will not get involved unlike Aulas .. he will just help get things done ..
Zidane (respected worldwide and with enough love and experience in some markets ) his position is a special advisor for Perez , Valdano general director of the club and the actual controller of the all technical aspects (hiring /firing/players wanted/players off ..etc ) , Pellegerini the manager , Pardeza as a football director a guy from the old Quinta Del Butre squad.. a man who managed and take credit in giving David Villa his chance in Zaragoza
those 4 decide everything related to football .. Perez adores Zidane and Zizou is cool headed (do u remember his praise words for Barca ? Playstation comment ) .. the club is in good hands this time .. i hope it transfers to the football pitch

Guardian

Real Madrid Offer Nine Players To Premier League Clubs – Report

Los Blancos are hoping to recuperate some of the €165.6 million spent on Kaka and Cristiano Ronaldo this summer...

According to a report in the British broadsheet The Guardian, Spanish giants Real Madrid have offered the services of nine players to clubs in the Premier League.

Los Blancos have already spent big signing Kaka from Milan and are poised to splash out even more cash on Cristiano Ronaldo, who appears set to complete a record breaking move from Manchester United. The combined total of these transactions will come to more than €165 million.

It is thought that Los Merengues are keen to add a striker to their squad, with Valencia's David Villa their preferred choice and Atletico Madrid's Diego Forlan earmarked as a back-up. Meanwhile, the possibility of moving for Bayern Munich's Franck Ribery still remains.

However, it is believed that funds are tighter now at the Santiago Bernabeu and a whole host of players will be shipped out in order to raise more money.

Argentine duo Gabriel Heinze and Javier Saviola, Mali international midfielder Mahamadou Diarra and the Dutch contingent of Klaas-Jan Huntelaar, Ruud van Nistelrooy, Arjen Robben, Rafael van der Vaart, Wesley Sneijder and Royston Drenthe have been made available to purchase.

It has been reported that Juventus are keen to snap-up Diarra, although those claims have recently been quashed.

Meanwhile,
The Daily Mirror has linked Tottenham Hotspur with Van Nistelrooy and Sneijder, although The Sun writes that the former's wage demands could scupper any potential deal.

Apparently, Los Merengues are hoping to bring in around €100m (£84.5m) from sales.

----------

TOMATOOOES TOMATOES TOMATOOOESS FOR SALE PLEASE!!! BEST PRICES!!!! TOMATOES, CHECK IT OUT PLEASE, BEST TOMATOOOOOES FOR THE BEST PRICES....TOMATOES TOMATOES :okay:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans