Real Madrid (old thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nándor

apperently...but my guess is, he won't be able to achieve that

intersting news from germany regarding ribéry. the kaiser franz beckenbauer has contradicted rummenigges statement. the kaiser said, that during the last meeting of bayern supervisory board the topic of ribéry already had been discussed and been concluded (they ALL agreed) with if he wants to leave, they will have to deal with that issue.

moreover, the bayern managers already have green light to sell ribéry from their supervisory board since the end of the season.

all is set for ribéry joining madrid this summer

Beast

The Observer
neither can i... as far as i know he is a Japanese restaurant in Barcelona
since his retirement he is doing a lot of talk.. i guess he is missing the spotlight

Nándor

as per AS, real madrid have declaired to getafe, that they DO NOT intend to make use of the option for granero.

furthermore, getafe are said to be very interested in codina, parejo, alberto bueno and agus.

i would love to see alberto bueno at getafe!!! though i'm kinda sad not to see granero at madrid, FOR NOW. i think what real actually meant to say is, NOT YET.

Warik

I thought your option on Granero expired on August 31st? at least thats what was said when he first joined Getafe, that you'd have 2 years of buyback option, and this is the end of that 2nd year. So if you went to buy him back next summer you'd have to bid with the rest for him rather than getting preferential treatment. I know the buy back options don't last forever, most just 2 years or so.

Beast

The Observer
I thought your option on Granero expired on August 31st? at least thats what was said when he first joined Getafe, that you'd have 2 years of buyback option, and this is the end of that 2nd year. So if you went to buy him back next summer you'd have to bid with the rest for him rather than getting preferential treatment. I know the buy back options don't last forever, most just 2 years or so.

No..

Granero ended his LOAN last year and was sold to Getafe by the end of last summer with a 2 year buy back option (similar to Soldado ).. we have this year and next year if we want to buy him

and No all Valdano (not Real said ) that they did not use the option yet and Granero said he don't know anything about going back to Madrid although he would love to come back and play for us

Edit : i just read the report about Real Madrid-Getafe.. it's a reported meeting no quotes or anything.. they say no Castilla will be promoted this season and that Granero might have a year extension in our option to repurchase , maybe Warik is right and his option end this season .. strange though cause Mijatovic always always insisted on 2 year options and this is Granero first year.. i'll wait for formal confirmation

Last edited:

Gnegneri

immaculately conceived
" Privately, however, Madrid doubt their chances of recovering the €36m he cost from Chelsea."

Wouldn't be so sure of that. he is being linked with tottenham, you can always ask way too much money from that team =D

Gnegneri

immaculately conceived
last thing i read was 37mil pound for Heinze+Huntelaar+Robben. it's like 44 million euro.

if tottenham really is interested, i would demand at least 50 million euro. 5 for heinze; original 20 back of huntelaar and 25 for robben cause he is a good player. they got the cash

B

beautifulgame

Huntelaar can win the golden boot in Europe a couple times in any decent side if given the opportunity.

Beast

The Observer
Milan & Real has signed a preferred partner agreement allowing both clubs to have first options on each other players ...

Juve reps are in Madrid looking for M Diarra...

i can't figure Juve out.. they have a brilliant Sissoko already... they need one creative force beside him

Cule Angles

Visca el filòsof!
So how many pensioner footballers do you need? That's any warmth I felt towards Milan finished anyway, shower of cunts. FORZA INTER

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
Milan & Real has signed a preferred partner agreement allowing both clubs to have first options on each other players ...

Juve reps are in Madrid looking for M Diarra...

i can't figure Juve out.. they have a brilliant Sissoko already... they need one creative force beside him
They got Diego.

Beast

The Observer
So how many pensioner footballers do you need? That's any warmth I felt towards Milan finished anyway, shower of cunts. FORZA INTER

It's more like.. i'll give u a couple of Dutchies and get Kaka money back... ;)
U know Milan.. they will jerk off if they got 33 Ruud in their squad... a grandismo project where all your FIFA 04 super stars are in one game sorry team
They got Diego.

he won't play in the center.. he will be on the sides..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans