Real Madrid (old thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match
they didnt give messi drugs..... if he had not got the treatment he would not have grown taller then 4'10 he had a medical problem how can a Barça fan even say this?/ give messi drugs....

VivaBarca

If Carlsberg did forum members
Messi has a bit about him like Maradona did when he was a player which made them hard to tackle and muscle off the ball Giovinco is tiny and just falls over.

JALJM

My best friends are juve fans, so maybe i've been brainwashed by their propaganda, but i'll take a bet that Giovinco wil make it. He's played in Serie A and UEFA cup when he was on loan at Empoli. He has pretty good balance, and as long as he gets the ball in space, it's hard to get it off him.
I think Diarra is less needed for them than a distributor (d'agostino/pirlo, etc) , but he'll make them rock-solid defensively.
I have no idea why Arsenal weren't interested. They need a DM more than any other top club in Europe.

Beast

The Observer
So Ribery & Villa are almost done.. we should fix the defense .. but first we need to put a Sale sign over some of the players

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
Beast has his connections, they go way back to another forum. I must admit he was fairly accurate with some of his claims too.

B

beautifulgame

Giovinco will hold his own, I truly believe that. In face if we had a CF that was tall and strong in the air I would like Giovinco for our spot on the left. However currently we can't afford that because we don't have any height anywhere else in our front three.

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
So Ribery & Villa are almost done.. we should fix the defense .. but first we need to put a Sale sign over some of the players

yeah like the best DM in the world. :lol:

and ribery too? so higuain is gonna be a sub then?

man, you can't beat satan for status-obsessed twattery!

E

Esteve

I still don't know why you think Villa is close to signing for Madrid. :shrug:

Beast, your silence has me worried haha.

Beast

The Observer
yeah like the best DM in the world. :lol:

and ribery too? so higuain is gonna be a sub then?

man, you can't beat satan for status-obsessed twattery!

why ? 4-4-2
------------------Diarra----------------
CR---------------Kaka-----------Ribery
---------Higuain--------Villa

I still don't know why you think Villa is close to signing for Madrid. :shrug:

Beast, your silence has me worried haha.

haha don't be worried...

so what do you guys think about the defense ? who should we go for ? i was thinking a cheeky bid for Caravalho is a good idea

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans