Real Madrid (old thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beast

The Observer
It's the catalan press who link us to them.. although during this summer.. they had more credible news when it comes to our transfers then Marca & As

Cesc is not needed at all... De Rossi could replace Xabi efficiently .. however Italians in Spain are not always a success

S

Serkelet

What a waste of Granero, such a great player with very good future. I hope a big team gets him so he can progress, and doesn't get stuck in a low level club like Getafe.

Real Madrid sucks for so many reasons... Like not giving chances to their youth.

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
juve will play 4312.

buffon
??, cannavaro, chiellini, GROSSO
marchisio, DJILA, sissoko
DIEGO
amauri, del piero

with the capitals being new signings. and tbh that's quite a formidable lineup as sissoko and marchisio are good from box-to-box (and there are others like camoranesi) and then you have djila to sit and protect italy's first choice central defensive trio of buffon-cannavaro-chiellini. it would be a great signing, tbh.

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
Good but not great

Diego is great and is their marquee player. Giovinco has a great future and Amauri is good but the rest as I say are good but not great except Buffon of course. Chiellini for me has to do it in europe before I call him great.

Last edited:

Beast

The Observer
no.. i think they will try to bulk him a little.. Messi look like a giant in comparison..
i do believe he will move eventually.. sadly his body would crack under heavy marking /tackling

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
giovinco won't make it at the highest level, even in italy.

he is TINY. I don't mean in height (not important) I mean in build (very important). maradona and messi, for example, are midgets but very powerful and stockily built so they can hold their own when someone tries to muscle them off the ball. giovinco just falls the fuck over. he makes iniesta look like djila. and it's not even like he's a 16 year old or somethin', he's 22!

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
He'll be 23 next year, same age as Messi. I agree he is tiny and it might be a bit late for him to bulk up.

Beast

The Observer
very late.. he can add a little muscle here & there but he won't ever be strong enough to the level of football required to compete in serie A top dogs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans